SportsWrath

Power rankings

jerseygiantfan

Espn is more accurate because we are better than the Broncos. I know their D is good but any team with a QB as erratic as Plummer shouldn't be ranked that high.

We're better than the Colts and the Bears as well.

Colts- Damn straight... we should've beaten them in the opener and if we played them now we'd destroy them.

Bears- We'll see on Nov. 12

Exactly. We ran all over the Colts and the bears have beaten only 2 teams that are worthy.

Exactly. We ran all over the Colts and the bears have beaten only 2 teams that are worthy.

Not to mention that we have the hardest schedule in the NFL and are about to be 6-2 and the halfway point. Did anyone besides us really think that this was possible? At this rate I'd say that we can end up either 12-4 or 13-3 and fighting for home field advantage in the NFC come playoff time. :P:rock::flex:

Not to mention that we have the hardest schedule in the NFL and are about to be 6-2 and the halfway point. Did anyone besides us really think that this was possible? At this rate I'd say that we can end up either 12-4 or 13-3 and fighting for home field advantage in the NFC come playoff time. :P:rock::flex:

No one besides us predicted success. The "experts" were busy nominating the Dolfins to win the SB.. go figure.. and they pretty much put us at the bottom of the division.

I predicted a 12-4 season at worst (and that's factoring in losing the last game of the season because we're resting our starters.. etc)

No one besides us predicted success. The "experts" were busy nominating the Dolfins to win the SB.. go figure.. and they pretty much put us at the bottom of the division.

I predicted a 12-4 season at worst (and that's factoring in losing the last game of the season because we're resting our starters.. etc)

I would say that I predicted 12-4 as well, but I do that every year. :P

Makes the game against the Bears huge. Seattle loss might come back to bite us depending on how well they do without Hasselback. They haven't been great without Alexander, so I don't hold out much hope for them.

Makes the game against the Bears huge. Seattle loss might come back to bite us depending on how well they do without Hasselback. They haven't been great without Alexander, so I don't hold out much hope for them.

You know what. I'm not worried. Even if they come back and miraculously have a better record than us, I say thrid time is the charm.. go to their fucking house and run it down their throats and win like we were supposed to the prior 2 times.

You know what. I'm not worried. Even if they come back and miraculously have a better record than us, I say thrid time is the charm.. go to their fucking house and run it down their throats and win like we were supposed to the prior 2 times.

Don't get me wrong, I think Seattle is highly beatable with Alexander and Hasselbeck. So yeah, I think we are in good shape.

Dr Z has us ranked 6th. Behind the Ravens!!

His reasoning maybe that a soffocating defense beats an explosive offense anyday. Just when LaVar showed how crazy he can be on the field we lose him for the season. :furious: