SportsWrath

Did anyone else see this?

RaginCaucasian

First play after the reviewed "fumble" in the first quarter, Tiki runs up the middle & cuts right with Williams in pursuit. Just as Tiki goes to cut upfield that slow bitch Williams (who can aparently not tackle any other way) reaches out and grabs Tiki from inside the shoulder pads and tries to drag him down as he falls near Tiki's feet. The only way it could have been more blatant is if he fell down on the back of his legs & broke them..... when the hell are the officials going to start calling this penalty on Williams?

This is aparently the only way "The hardest hitting saftey in football" as he has been annointed by the media can tackle since he appears to be a step behind on these plays, for a guy who is supposed to be so physically talented & with the experience he has he is either using poor angles getting to the ball carrier, he isn't that smart because he is out of position to make the play or he just isn't that physically gifted. Either the refs have to start throwing the flag on this guy to make him stop or this guy has to get the thought through his head that he isn't that good & to stop trying to injure people deliberatly.

First play after the reviewed "fumble" in the first quarter, Tiki runs up the middle & cuts right with Williams in pursuit. Just as Tiki goes to cut upfield that slow bitch Williams (who can aparently not tackle any other way) reaches out and grabs Tiki from inside the shoulder pads and tries to drag him down as he falls near Tiki's feet. The only way it could have been more blatant is if he fell down on the back of his legs & broke them..... when the hell are the officials going to start calling this penalty on Williams?

This is aparently the only way "The hardest hitting saftey in football" as he has been annointed by the media can tackle since he appears to be a step behind on these plays, for a guy who is supposed to be so physically talented & with the experience he has he is either using poor angles getting to the ball carrier, he isn't that smart because he is out of position to make the play or he just isn't that physically gifted. Either the refs have to start throwing the flag on this guy to make him stop or this guy has to get the thought through his head that he isn't that good & to stop trying to injure people deliberatly.

The officials were too busy flaging us for tapping TO when he was 1 foot out of bounds...

The officials were too busy flaging us for tapping TO when he was 1 foot out of bounds...

Unbelievable, a guy is 6'4'' and 230+ & runs like a locomotive..... are we supposed to just ask him not to catch the ball? He gets physical with DB's & within 5 yards we are allowed to do the same..... I guess if you just fart in his general direction now it's a penalty.... what a puss.

That was amazingly blatant, and it's astounding they didn't call it. Guess we just have to continue winning by 14+ points to prevent calls determining games.

Four things that I have to add:

1. I don't mind about winning by 14+ points so long as...

2. Nobody on the other team intends to intentionally injure one of the Giants.

3. If it does happen, throw the fucking flag!!! Otherwise it's just a free pass to do that again.

4. Roy Williams is terribly overrated if being a yard late & horsecollaring opponents is his best method of stopping a big play. Whatever happened to being in position to make the play you overrated hack? I guess your reputation with the media doesn't translate into playing ability on the field, punk.

Unbelievable, a guy is 6'4'' and 230+ & runs like a locomotive..... are we supposed to just ask him not to catch the ball? He gets physical with DB's & within 5 yards we are allowed to do the same..... I guess if you just fart in his general direction now it's a penalty.... what a puss.

The one pass interference in the endzone was classic. His arm got caught in Webster's. He got a flag because Owens didn't get a clean push-off. :LMAO:

The one pass interference in the endzone was classic. His arm got caught in Webster's. He got a flag because Owens didn't get a clean push-off. :LMAO:

Very Irvin-esque if you ask me, maybe we'll get lucky and he'll just end his career with his neck broken on the field in Filthadephia.

That was amazingly blatant, and it's astounding they didn't call it. Guess we just have to continue winning by 14+ points to prevent calls determining games.

I listened to the game on an AM radio channel, after about the 2nd or 3rd time Williams horse collared Tiki one of the anniouncers said this.

"I can't believe they're not calling that, he's the reason the horse collar rule was made and they're not calling it on him."

I listened to the game on an AM radio channel, after about the 2nd or 3rd time Williams horse collared Tiki one of the anniouncers said this.

"I can't believe they're not calling that, he's the reason the horse collar rule was made and they're not calling it on him."

No shit...hell, Williams did it twice and didn't get flagged for it. What a scumbag...