SportsWrath

Why the Mets lost.

Ditto

It was those white towels, or kerchief things, or whatever the fuck 25,000 fans were waving. How gay is that?

Anyway, nice year, Willie!

Suppan, MVP.

I refused to wave my towl.... BTW the towels were so lame they did not even say NLDS or even 2006... it was just Mets :TD:

It was those white towels, or kerchief things, or whatever the fuck 25,000 fans were waving. How gay is that?

Anyway, nice year, Willie!

Suppan, MVP.

Is it gay when its done at Giants playoffs games and big regular season games?

Fucking tool

well to address the thread seriously i would say that i think randolph made a mistake putting floyd up there. sure a dramatic 3 run homerun to send the mets to the world series is exciting, but i think the better move would've been putting woodward up there to bunt them over.

well to address the thread seriously i would say that i think randolph made a mistake putting floyd up there. sure a dramatic 3 run homerun to send the mets to the world series is exciting, but i think the better move would've been putting woodward up there to bunt them over.

how about the best bunter on the roster left? Tom Glavine? :TU:

how about the best bunter on the roster left? Tom Glavine? :TU:

glavine's scary, i remember (i think it was game 4 or 5) the NLCS against the braves back in '98 both teams were running out of bench players and the braves pinch hit glavine and i think (if i remember correctly) that he either got a hit or bunted someone over. my memory is really fuzzy though i was only 15 at the time

glavine's scary, i remember (i think it was game 4 or 5) the NLCS against the braves back in '98 both teams were running out of bench players and the braves pinch hit glavine and i think (if i remember correctly) that he either got a hit or bunted someone over. my memory is really fuzzy though i was only 15 at the time

wanna go real crazy? DO not trust Wagner? How about bunt Glavine and hopefully tie the game and let him pitch the 10th? His pitch count was not crazy the other night and as all game 7's are it was all hands on. Probably not gonna happen, but could have.

I probably would have bunted Anderson Hernandez, because quite frankly Woodward is not a great bunter.

wanna go real crazy? DO not trust Wagner? How about bunt Glavine and hopefully tie the game and let him pitch the 10th? His pitch count was not crazy the other night and as all game 7's are it was all hands on. Probably not gonna happen, but could have.

I probably would have bunted Anderson Hernandez, because quite frankly Woodward is not a great bunter.

you'd know better than me. i haven't seen much of hernandez. woodward's pretty good in the clutch though, at least he was against my team a few years ago :brooding:

i know you were at the game so you might not have seen this, but glavine was warming up before the game started so i suppose the thought of pitching him might've crossed willie's mind

you'd know better than me. i haven't seen much of hernandez. woodward's pretty good in the clutch though, at least he was against my team a few years ago :brooding:

i know you were at the game so you might not have seen this, but glavine was warming up before the game started so i suppose the thought of pitching him might've crossed willie's mind

Yeah, I think it did. I think if Willie had 2 moves to do over again he would have pitched Wagner in the 9th(which is no guarantee the outcome is any different or better) and bunted for the Pitchers spot.

I said the same exact thing when I was leaving the stadium.

You put someone else out there, move the runners over, and have second and third with one out and Reyes coming to the plate.

I like those odds much better than first and second and having a guy who hasn't played in the series swing for the fences.

That only works in Hollywood.