SportsWrath

Table of the Day

Treehugger

That's an interesting chart. It wouldn't be as lopsided if they included all QB's taken after 15 instead of "first rounders ONLY, taken after 15" because there's been quite a few successful QB's taken in later rounds. I'm hoping Nassib is one of them. LOL

That's an interesting chart. It wouldn't be as lopsided if they included all QB's taken after 15 instead of "first rounders ONLY, taken after 15" because there's been quite a few successful QB's taken in later rounds. I'm hoping Nassib is one of them. LOL

Exactly. Tom Brady: 6th round.

Yeah it would probably be much more lopsided.

Yeah it would probably be much more lopsided.

This. For every Tom Brady there's 100 Jared Lorenzens.

Besides, the point is a team is probably better off taking a later-round QB than burning their 1st on a guy who's not top 10 material.

I really think Manziel is going to have great success... I know he's not the most grounded person out there but he's a baller

I have so little faith in Johnny football that I hoped the Cowboys would have taken him instead of Zach Martin. He reminds me a lot of Doug Flutie.