SportsWrath

See, it's not that hard.

Virginia Giant

Ya run the ball, play a little defense, get after the quarterback, convert 3rd downs, and ya win ball games. This is getting closer to the team we expected to see.

We still have some work to do, they still looked like they wanted to go to the air but thought better of it. We gotta get tiki a little more involved in the passing game.

What do ya'll think of running a 4-4 and blitzing Lavar all the time?

we can barely cover with 5 db's, how do you think we'd play with 3?

We're not getting the pressure. We get pressure and our DB's won't have to stay on the WR's for 5 seconds.

Just sayin it's something we could mix into the defensive scheme.

Ya run the ball, play a little defense, get after the quarterback, convert 3rd downs, and ya win ball games. This is getting closer to the team we expected to see.

We still have some work to do, they still looked like they wanted to go to the air but thought better of it. We gotta get tiki a little more involved in the passing game.

What do ya'll think of running a 4-4 and blitzing Lavar all the time?

I don't want to be a blitz-happy team. Yeah it looks good when the QB is sacked but you'd eat dust when the QB makes the big play. Once teams figure you out, you're dead. Philly kept coming at Bledsoe because Dallas couldn't handle it. The came at Eli and he made them pay.

Yes, we still went to the air when we could've ran the ball.. expecially in the red zone. I'd like to see your red zone offense not settle fore field goals. Overall it was a good win for us.. in a lot of ways.

I don't want to be a blitz-happy team. Yeah it looks good when the QB is sacked but you'd eat dust when the QB makes the big play. Once teams figure you out, you're dead. Philly kept coming at Bledsoe because Dallas couldn't handle it. The came at Eli and he made them pay.

Yes, we still went to the air when we could've ran the ball.. expecially in the red zone. I'd like to see your red zone offense not settle fore field goals. Overall it was a good win for us.. in a lot of ways.

Well correct, there are a few teams that we can do this too but what do we do next week?