SportsWrath

Mets sweep

xxi-xxv

Nice way to go for the jugular. Now we can rest up and set up the rotation. Hopefully Floyd's injury isn't too bad. We need his bat, at least as a power threat off the bench.

That took some balls when he messed up his Achellies before he got to third and STILL scored....Then it was sad when he was in the dugout and he was all messed up and people were coming by and giving him pats on the back...Hopefully he is OK because he could very easy be our Jermaine Dye for the 2006 playoff's.

Nice way to go for the jugular. Now we can rest up and set up the rotation. Hopefully Floyd's injury isn't too bad. We need his bat, at least as a power threat off the bench.

Yah no kiddin. Fuckin guy hit .444 this series. Pretty big loss if he can't come back. Endy is a sparkplug though, and I have a lot of faith in him.

That took some balls when he messed up his Achellies before he got to third and STILL scored....Then it was sad when he was in the dugout and he was all messed up and people were coming by and giving him pats on the back...Hopefully he is OK because he could very easy be our Jermaine Dye for the 2006 playoff's.

Shows the heart that he and ALL the Mets have. :flex:

Don't have enough time for this round :( I was recovering from surgery still when I did the last ones; now I have to make up a crap load of work.

Oh damn sorry to hear that... Get well soon cause our ride ain't stoppin before we're crowned as World Series Champions :P:flex::rock: