SportsWrath

Jets?

GorillaNJ

:LMAO:

What a gem of a play that was.

Mangini clearly has his squad playing great though. Don't like the guy, but he's going to be a great coach. All the Jets have to worry about is that Mangini doesn't wear his team out over the years with his strict work ethic.

I don't Mangini is going to be that great. I think this apostle of Bellicheck thing goes too far. Crennel has not started well out in Cleveland. The Jets are sneaking up on some people now, but at best they'll be 8-8.

I don't Mangini is going to be that great. I think this apostle of Bellicheck thing goes too far. Crennel has not started well out in Cleveland. The Jets are sneaking up on some people now, but at best they'll be 8-8.

Look at their schedule -

@ JAX - winnable but probable loss

vs MIA - should win

vs DET - should win

@ CLE - should win

bye

@ NE - should lose

vs CHI - should lose

vs HOU - should win

@ GB - should win

vs BUF - should win

@ MIN - winnable but can easily be a loss

@ MIA - should win but can easily be a loss

vs OAK - should win

The rest of the way should be 6-8 wins, bringing the total to 8, 9, 10 area. I don't think we can get division or wildcard, but they are better than an 8-8 at best

Look at their schedule -

vs MIA - should win

vs DET - should win

@ CLE - should win

bye

@ NE - should lose

vs CHI - should lose

vs HOU - should win

@ GB - should win

vs BUF - should win

vs OAK - should win

The rest of the way should be 6-8 wins, bringing the total to 8, 9, 10 area. I don't think we can get division or wildcard, but they are better than an 8-8 at best

I see you guys going exactly 6-6 during that time.

Look at their schedule -

@ JAX -winnable but probable loss

vs MIA - should win LOSS

vs DET - should win

@ CLE - should win LOSS

bye

@ NE - should lose

vs CHI - should lose

vs HOU - should win

@ GB - should win

vs BUF - should win LOSS

vs OAK - should win

I fixed it for you.

I fixed it for you.

Miami can't beat Houston but sweeps us?

We can beat Buffalo on the road but can't beat them at home? Have you heard our home crowd this year? Cleveland barely beats OAKLAND, but we lose to them? Actually, I see that happening because it's in Cleveland.

Before the season started, I said those games that should be give-mes the Jets were likely to have to battle it out.

I was wrong. Not only did we win 2 "give-mes" in Tennesse and Buffalo (not really since division teams play each other), but we nearly beat the Colts and managed to stay competive with New England.

It is next to impossible nowadays to predict the NFL week to week on that "should win" theory. There are too many variables nowadays to alter that thinking. For instance I said the Giants would start 1-2, by winning opening night and losing 2 road games. Of course I was wrong when figuring this.

The NFL is too wacky nowadays look at the Bengals this week or look at Seattle this week. After looking like gangbusters last week they came out this week and completely laid an egg, they looked early in the 2nd half like they just wanted the game to end, no fight in them whatsoever. This week they may look like gangbusters again and the Bears may lose a tough game 13-12, thats the NFL nowadays.

Look at their schedule -

vs MIA - should win

vs DET - should win

@ CLE - should win

bye

@ NE - should lose

vs CHI - should lose

vs HOU - should win

@ GB - should win

vs BUF - should win

vs OAK - should win

You know, when someone says 8, 9, 10 area, that's a pretty big area in a 16 game season!!

You're not beating Minnesota or Miami and I don't think you'll beat Green Bay, but I could see you beat Cleveland on the road, they totally blow. 7-9 I say.