SportsWrath

Madden Curse

nosebleedjints

culpepper, faulk, vick, ray lewis, mcnabb, alexander arethelast 5 covers andthey all got hurt. barry sanders retired after he was on the cover

Did all of them follow the next IMMEDIATE year with significant drops in play?

Oh, and don't take any offense to the prior thread.

Understand my point on Mara, and thanks for the CSU help, let's not resort, at least you and I, to namecalling.

I hate doing that, and fortunately only one deadbeat on here drives me to it.

Did all of them follow the next IMMEDIATE year with significant drops in play?

Oh, and don't take any offense to the prior thread.

Understand my point on Mara, and thanks for the CSU help, let's not resort, at least you and I, to namecalling.

I hate doing that, and fortunately only one deadbeat on here drives me to it.

if i was offended i wouldn't respond to this thread. and yeah, those guys all got injured the year their cover came out.

culpepper, faulk, vick, ray lewis, mcnabb, alexander arethelast 5 covers andthey all got hurt. barry sanders retired after he was on the cover

Gotta love the method of counting the hits and discounting the misses. What player in any sport, let alone football, doesn't get hurt once in a while? And what about all the players who've been hurt who haven't made the Madden Cover? (not that I know what that is).

Don't forget Eddie George! Barry Sanders was never on the cover of a Madden game.

incorrect.

Madden NFL Cover Athletes

'99: Garrison Hearst |'00: Barry Sanders | '00: Dorsey Levens | '01: Eddie George | '02: Daunte Culpepper | '03: Marshall Faulk | '04: Michael Vick | '05: Ray Lewis | '06: Donovan McNabb | '07: Shaun Alexander

from wikipedia.com

Gotta love the method of counting the hits and discounting the misses. What player in any sport, let alone football, doesn't get hurt once in a while? And what about all the players who've been hurt who haven't made the Madden Cover? (not that I know what that is).

nas that's 5 covers in a row and they've only been putting players on the cover for 7 years

Don't forget Eddie George! Barry Sanders was never on the cover of a Madden game.

eddie george didn't get hurt, in fact he had his best season that year. the reason he's included is because he bobbled a catch in the superbowl and ray lewis intercepted it for a TD

eddie george didn't get hurt, in fact he had his best season that year. the reason he's included is because he bobbled a catch in the superbowl and ray lewis intercepted it for a TD

I thought he broke his ankle or some shit?

but Alexander seems like he isnt impervious to the curse...

Wait a second. What's up Don?

I was going to go look for you on the board and give me congrats for Hoffman, and then it hit me, the profile of him closing, you're DON.

I didn't realize I've been talking with you, how's it going my buddy?