SportsWrath

Why is this place a ghost house?

Plax 4 Prez

Me personally, I didn't have a problem with the FAB4. But I kept recieving a bunch of ban them reported PMs. I asked them nicely to please stop spamming and start in other conversation besides "I hate Eli, Shockey, burress" and so on.

They told me they would, but obvious did not comply. At one point we had to delete 10 striaght "Eli, Shockey, Burress sucks thread." created by them.

So cal may disagree, but I struggled with decision of banning them for a long time. but it had to be done. As you can tell, the Giants section is slower after the FAB4 were suspended. But at least we have good conversation about the teams performance and we don't have constant reminder how much Eli sucks. I understand we can suger coat our team, but these guys were taking it to far.

I hope people understand I'm trying to do my best to run the MB as best that it could.

and then those idiots complaining about the fab4 up and left sportswrath. one thing about socal, he'll never leave :mellow:

Yup.

You want me to leave? Seriously think about that for second or two....

Yo Cal, what he meant about his comment (blunatic) was the people who bitched the most like Lemminwinks, Fristen, and company wanted them gone, and as soon as we got rid of them they left with Money and all them... and what he was saying about you, was no matter how upset you get you never ditch us... I believe that was where he was going with that

Yo Cal, what he meant about his comment (blunatic) was the people who bitched the most like Lemminwinks, Fristen, and company wanted them gone, and as soon as we got rid of them they left with Money and all them... and what he was saying about you, was no matter how upset you get you never ditch us... I believe that was where he was going with that

I know what he meant, knuckle head... :rolleyes:

I wont give you there normal name, but George W. Bush...Pat Roberstson...and me( the other Socal name)

Your other So-Cal name should have cancelled by now. O.K, I'll admit it, I know who GWB is. But in all honesty, I don't have a clue who Pat Robertson is.

I've talked to GWB member, and she/he told me it was for entertainment only. Kinda what he/she did over at the GMB. Which you've got to admit, some of hers/his post are pretty funny.

and then those idiots complaining about the fab4 up and left sportswrath. one thing about socal, he'll never leave :mellow:

Which is fine. Some people are just looking to argue with other members. But I just think the FAB4 were just plainly taking the fun out of this message board.

I can't stop people from leaving...I'm not going to be like the other MB and spam the crap out of our members. Do I send an e-mail or two? Yes. But not every week like some other sites.