SportsWrath

Why is this place a ghost house?

Plax 4 Prez

Its not that Plax, this whole board is a ghost town now.

I sent Wiz a message and asked why he doesnt show up anymore and he told me he was that Peachy guy, but got banned for no reason.

Now, call me silly, but this ghost town effect has been getting worse since the day the Fab 4 left. And banning people for no reason has had ill effects for this boards activity.

Not to worry, this place will be jumping soon soon

I want to play the Spankes but 10000000000000000000-1 they lose in the playoffs

What kind of assinine observation is that. Shall I tell you how our post season record is?

Dont be cocky, you have far too young of a team to be cocky in the playoffs.

I sent Wiz a message and asked why he doesnt show up anymore and he told me he was that Peachy guy, but got banned for no reason.

Now, call me silly, but this ghost town effect has been getting worse since the day the Fab 4 left. And banning people for no reason has had ill effects for this boards activity.

what did these people actually bring to the board?

what did these people actually bring to the board?

involvment...

which this place lacks now.

Say what you what you will, but I was dropped from modship for going against the banning of the fab.....(Have you seen the GMen sec recently). Now look at this place...Barren. As far as Wiz goes, the GD now lacks involment too. Sorry bro, I hate to point out the obvious.

I won't lie... your right.. the Fag 4 did bring alot oftraffic to us... but it also scared alot o members away... I dunno anymore dude... I'm thinking of finally given up man... we are dropping peeps like fly's. Well atleast we still have our die-hard fans!! :mellow:

Wiz wasn't suspended for no reason. He knows why he was suspend for one day.

We have never, and mean ever suspended anyone for no reason.

Wiz wasn't suspended for no reason. He knows why he was suspend for one day.

We have never, and mean ever suspended anyone for no reason.

Not under his Wiz name.

I witnessed the Peachy name. He made 3 posts, none of whiched violated any rules, and it got banned.

Just be happy the FAb 4 arent here now :furious:

Not under his Wiz name.

I witnessed the Peachy name. He made 3 posts, none of whiched violated any rules, and it got banned.

So Cal, you know we have a one screen name policy. (Not including staff members) If we catch you and if you don't have a legitament (sp) reason, like my wife or brother share the same computer. Then we are going to delete your name. Its nothing personal...He knew why we did it.

So Cal, you know we have a one screen name policy. (Not including staff members) If we catch you and if you don't have a legitament (sp) reason, like my wife or brother share the same computer. Then we are going to delete your name. Its nothing personal...He knew why we did it.

I call bullshit... and you know why. I know of atleast 3 people that have multiple names and have had them and are known by you guys.

Just be happy the FAb 4 arent here now :furious:

Me personally, I didn't have a problem with the FAB4. But I kept recieving a bunch of ban them reported PMs. I asked them nicely to please stop spamming and start in other conversation besides "I hate Eli, Shockey, burress" and so on.

They told me they would, but obvious did not comply. At one point we had to delete 10 striaght "Eli, Shockey, Burress sucks thread." created by them.

So cal may disagree, but I struggled with decision of banning them for a long time. but it had to be done. As you can tell, the Giants section is slower after the FAB4 were suspended. But at least we have good conversation about the teams performance and we don't have constant reminder how much Eli sucks. I understand we can suger coat our team, but these guys were taking it to far.

I hope people understand I'm trying to do my best to run the MB as best that it could.

I wont give you there normal name, but George W. Bush...Pat Roberstson...and me( the other Socal name)

Well I am not sure if you can call them troll names. They are just for amusement and every name we have found out to be a troll name from a member of the board has either not been accepted or just deleted. I take full resonsibility for the fab 4. I was the one who took them out, don't blame Nem or Rik for that.

Well I am not sure if you can call them troll names. They are just for amusement and every name we have found out to be a troll name from a member of the board has either not been accepted or just deleted. I take full resonsibility for the fab 4. I was the one who took them out, don't blame Nem or Rik for that.

I havent as I'm fully aware of how you run things... :ph34r: