SportsWrath

Girardi not managing Marlins next year

gateb

i dont thik he should be fired, but one thing i saw in the article was him bringing back his starter after a 4 and a half hour rain delay. the pitcher hurt his arm and was out for the season. that's inexcusable, especially during a pennant race.

that said, he doesn't deserve to be fired, these guys obviously want to play for him

Stooopid owner! :rolleyes:

I can't blame the Marlins front office for having such a small payroll. They have almost NO fan support. Since 75% (exaggeration) of Florida are from NY most people who are baseball fans are Yankees or Mets fans is one excuse. They play in a football stadium that is surrounded by a so-so neighborhood that really features nothing except the Turnpike. This team needs a new stadium, bad...

What did he say? :huh:

Shut up!

Not you, of course. The way I heard it, the owner was getting on an umpire something fierce, which is not good since those umps can hold a grudge for a long, long time. (Roberto Alomar couldn't buy a decent call after he spit in that ump's face.)

Shut up!

Not you, of course. The way I heard it, the owner was getting on an umpire something fierce, which is not good since those umps can hold a grudge for a long, long time. (Roberto Alomar couldn't buy a decent call after he spit in that ump's face.)

Wow...that's a complete lack of respect. I'd fire him too if I were the owner!