SportsWrath

I see no one commented about the game..

Nas

It took a while for my nerves to calm down and now I'm dealing with a terrible migrane. We were outplayed for the majority of the game (obviously). The Eagles relaxed... props to our team for not throwing in the towel. Great win for us. Tough loss for philly.

Eli outplayed McNabb although they both had superb games. Tonight I'm rooting for Dallas to lose... (really I would want both Dallas and Washington to lose).

It took a while for my nerves to calm down and now I'm dealing with a terrible migrane. We were outplayed for the majority of the game (obviously). The Eagles relaxed... props to our team for not throwing in the towel. Great win for us. Tough loss for philly.

Eli outplayed McNabb although they both had superb games. Tonight I'm rooting for Dallas to lose... (really I would want both Dallas and Washington to lose).

Hopefully they tie! :flex:

The best thing that could happen is both Moss and Glenn get into a fight and gouge each others eyes out.

They sit out for the season, Washington losses QB in week 4 due to injury becase he doesn't have that threat and gets pummeled, Owens returns to his old self because he isn't getting the ball enough while being double teamed.

There are two teams nilled in our division! :TU:

Guest JACKSTROUD7

I THINK NO ONE IS COMMENTING BECAUSE WE DID NOT LOOK TOO GOOD ON DEFENSE DOING IT

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

LETS HOPE THEY FIND THEIR GROOVE SOON

I was on here after they won. No one else was...

I was too... i was just spent.. our performance in the first 3 quarters left me wandering aimlessly.. Sure we came back but even then I was too spent to smile... I just exhaled.