SportsWrath

Will Marcus Vick be drafted?

US Patriot

If Clarett got drafted, Marcus Vick will get drafted. He could go anywhere, alot of teams need a young develop-mental type QB. Who knows where he could actually end up... it could end up being in New York, nobody knows for sure though.

Round 6 by Falcons. Falcons will trade Schaub and Marcus will be backup.

Why would they do that? Schaub has actually proved he can be a decent backup while all Vick has proved is that he can get in trouble. They'd have some sibling rivlary in that locker room.

vick is definitely drafted. but i dont think till the 4th or 5th round. and probobly the raiders. wuts rong with drugs and football. Bode Miller is drunk while he skiis so y cant vick b high and play at the same time

i'm not saying vick is a great guy who deserves to be drafted. i actually think the complete opposite but i go with gateb al davis just loves these kind of guys. look at the players he's taken over the years. i wouldn't be surprised if they pick up T.O.

Round 4, by the Dallas Cowboys.

if they can get 2 more years out of bledsoe they definetly dont need to be drafting a QB now. Even if they do want bledose to like be a mentor it's not gonna work with vick. Vick doesnt listen to anyone hes gonna be a tough NFL player to handle for a coach or another teammate.