SportsWrath

Eli Sucks

Nas

Guest MontyPython
According to Monty, participating in this thread makes me a "true" Giants fan. Forget the fact that I've seen near every Giants game for about 30 years, posting here makes me a real fan. :TU:

really?

were you there in the final game of 1977 in the ICE snow vs whom? What runner tried to break OJ Simpsons record and was rebuffed.?

and were you there in the final of 1981 vs the Cowboys?

or hows about ...who fucking cares! glad you FINALLY came over, but I bet you won't stay long!

30 yrs...pft...try 40 + and then call me!

really?

were you there in the final game of 1977 in the ICE snow vs whom? What runner tried to break OJ Simpsons record and was rebuffed.?

or hows about ...who fucking cares! glad you FINALLY came over, but I bet you won't stay long!

I wasn't :ph34r:

really?

77? No, I was 3 years old. I do somewhat remember the 81 season though, when I was a whopping 7 years old.

"Who fucking cares!" - Obviously, you do, or else you wouldn't be making such a fuss when people don't spend their days on a message board arguing about whether or not Eli sucks. If only "true fans" do that, then I guess I'm not a true fan. I guess it never occured to you that some of us may have the opportunity to talk football very often face to face with people, and only come on message boards to bullshit and kill some time.

40 years of games would be a difficult feat for me considering that I'm only turning 32 this year.

77? No, I was 3 years old. I do somewhat remember the 81 season though, when I was a whopping 7 years old.

"Who fucking cares!" - Obviously, you do, or else you wouldn't be making such a fuss when people don't spend their days on a message board arguing about whether or not Eli sucks. If only "true fans" do that, then I guess I'm not a true fan. I guess it never occured to you that some of us may have the opportunity to talk football very often face to face with people, and only come on message boards to bullshit and kill some time.

40 years of games would be a difficult feat for me considering that I'm only turning 32 this year.

Well, try harder, chump. :furious:

:LMAO:

Hello big bro. How you been?

Good, real good. Been busy as hell. Gotta new girl too, so of course Im even busier than ever!! :P

And you my friend, how have you been? Are you ready for the season, or has debates w/ the likes of rphguy taking all your time? :P

Good, real good. Been busy as hell. Gotta new girl too, so of course Im even busier than ever!! :P

And you my friend, how have you been? Are you ready for the season, or has debates w/ the likes of rphguy taking all your time? :P

I've doing great. Got time to debate politics, watch the Giants, and have a great social life. You know there is a little known secret about having those debates over and over... replies are as easy as cut 'n paste from prior thread.. :LMAO:

Believe me I take it easy on rphguy, blimp, JayD and everyone else here. :P

Guest MontyPython

so 30 yrs really wasn't 30 yrs eh in your answer?

even 27 yrs, or 24 yrs? since you were 7 in 1981 and barely remember, stick to saying you have been watching them for about 20 yrs and I will let you slide.

who is arguing about Eli except the mad muslim bomber that started this thread to get attention?

so 30 yrs really wasn't 30 yrs eh in your answer?

even 27 yrs, or 24 yrs? since you were 7 in 1981 and barely remember, stick to saying you have been watching them for about 20 yrs and I will let you slide.

who is arguing about Eli except the mad muslim bomber that started this thread to get attention?

:LMAO: @ the mad muslim bomber. :LMAO:

And yeah Badfish, you're a fake fan :P

Guest MontyPython
:LMAO: @ the mad muslim bomber. :LMAO:

I thought you would enjoy that moniker, espc after some spicey food!

is that BigBlue 1 from Arizona?

hey BB1 - its been awhile since we crossed paths. hows hamp27, jim nasium and the rest of the boys?

I thought you would enjoy that moniker, espc after some spicey food!

is that BigBlue 1 from Arizona?

hey BB1 - its been awhile since we crossed paths. hows hamp27, jim nasium and the rest of the boys?

Yo Monty, what's ur old name. I can't recall it at the moment. I know you had a couple of screws loose back then.... some things never change :P

Guest MontyPython
Yo Monty, what's ur old name. I can't recall it at the moment. I know you had a couple of screws loose back then.... some things never change :P

I might be one of the names mentioned above in the BB1 question. ahhhh...a clue for you all

also, screws loose? yea, just a few.

so you really think Eli sucks? or were just looking for attention?

I might be one of the names mentioned above in the BB1 question. ahhhh...a clue for you all

also, screws loose? yea, just a few.

so you really think Eli sucks? or were just looking for attention?

Neither. We all know Eli is better than any QB we've ever had.. including simms. And you know I'm the last person here to need attention. No one gets more attention than yours truly.

Guest MontyPython
Sounds like that Napoleon guy. Boy he was a moron.

yup - I battled with him a few times on Giants.com before he went on ignore.

he/she knew his/her football, but little else.

Guest MontyPython
Neither. We all know Eli is better than any QB we've ever had.. including simms. And you know I'm the last person here to need attention. No one gets more attention than yours truly.

hahahahhahahahha

Simms? let Eli win a SB, or better yet a fucking playoff game, before I annoit him better than Simms.

Guest MontyPython
Talent-wise, he's better than Simms. At least in my opinion.

then why say "we" as in "us"...if its just "you"

typical, just like your political posts.

does Al Jeezqueerer report on football to?

I could hear it now...

Al Jeezqueer reporter: "Tommy Maddox was voted best NYG back-up qb ever, just beating out Jeff Hosstetler in the all arab voting world"