SportsWrath

Eli Sucks

Nas

I do have one bitch about Eli lately. Too often, he not spotting his secondary receivers. And that's watching on a TV screen. I can only imagine what it's like at the game.

Nas, Simms rarely had the time to throw that Eli's getting.

I thought you would enjoy that moniker, espc after some spicey food!

is that BigBlue 1 from Arizona?

hey BB1 - its been awhile since we crossed paths. hows hamp27, jim nasium and the rest of the boys?

You know it! How ya doin? What was your other sign on name?

I havent talked to either during the offseason, Im sure that will change with the season upon us. Yeah, Ive been real busy, job, family etc. Whats been up w/ you??

Guest MontyPython
You know it! How ya doin? What was your other sign on name?

I havent talked to either during the offseason, Im sure that will change with the season upon us. Yeah, Ive been real busy, job, family etc. Whats been up w/ you??

I'm doin fine - good to see you still posting in the world of the NYG's

just waiting for the season to start and see if we finish stronger than last yr!

I do have one bitch about Eli lately. Too often, he not spotting his secondary receivers. And that's watching on a TV screen. I can only imagine what it's like at the game.

Eli did this last year too - he's keying on Buress and trying to get the ball to him when other guys are open- I'm sure he'll improve though

I was too young to be into football that much. Hell I came to the statues in 1990. Tomorrow makes 16 years.

Guest MontyPython
Please don't take it easy on me on my account.

geez, spillage from the Politico section

this one reason why talking OBJECTVELY about the NYG's is so difficult with the Politico crowd.

adding that this thread was started by the #1 attention getter on this board, whom complained about this type of thread...means its really a waste of my posting time.

yikes!

really?

were you there in the final game of 1977 in the ICE snow vs whom? What runner tried to break OJ Simpsons record and was rebuffed.?

and were you there in the final of 1981 vs the Cowboys?

or hows about ...who fucking cares! glad you FINALLY came over, but I bet you won't stay long!

30 yrs...pft...try 40 + and then call me!

Since I was in the midwest for nearly 30 years I haven't been to Giants Stadium but 4-5 times since I left but I saw every Bears Giants game in Soldier field.

I have been a fan for over 50 years and had my seats on the 45 yeard line row 21. on the visitors side. Don't recall the section but I went to the Polo Grounds to Yale and wherever to see my boys play.

Some of you may remember that the team practiced at Fordham my 4 years of school. What a thrill to come into breakfast and lunch and the entire team would be around 6-7 tables.

NYG_926.gif

Since I was in the midwest for nearly 30 years I haven't been to Giants Stadium but 4-5 times since I left but I saw every Bears Giants game in Soldier field.

I have been a fan for over 50 years and had my seats on the 45 yeard line row 21. on the visitors side. Don't recall the section but I went to the Polo Grounds to Yale and wherever to see my boys play.

Some of you may remember that the team practiced at Fordham my 4 years of school. What a thrill to come into breakfast and lunch and the entire team would be around 6-7 tables.

YA know tags,I wasnt around, but Im familiar w/ the history. Im 36 yrs old, and bled blue since I was old enough to know, around 8 or 9. I know about them practicing at Fordham.