SportsWrath

Reds will represent the Natl league......

RUDIJOHNSON

LOL!!!! 2 teams above the slumping Reds... the only way you make the playoffs is if the Cardinals keep playing as bad as you guys are...lol 1 game over .500 and you guys think you can compete in a series at our home where we're 43-23... oh and btw on te road we're 39-26... the Reds wouldn't stand a chance... I'm more scared of the Phillies and Dodgers... the Padres, Cards, and Reds don't have the run support to keep up with us especially since we've been clicking on all cyclinders

LOL!!!! 2 teams above the slumping Reds... the only way you make the playoffs is if the Cardinals keep playing as bad as you guys are...lol 1 game over .500 and you guys think you can compete in a series at our home where we're 43-23... oh and btw on te road we're 39-26... the Reds wouldn't stand a chance... I'm more scared of the Phillies and Dodgers... the Padres, Cards, and Reds don't have the run support to keep up with us especially since we've been clicking on all cyclinders

Why should you be scared of anyone? The Mets have the best team by far in the NL, perhaps all of baseball. The only thing that can beat the Mets is the Mets themselves.

Why should you be scared of anyone? The Mets have the best team by far in the NL, perhaps all of baseball. The only thing that can beat the Mets is the Mets themselves.

that's exactly what scares me the most... we have a couple veternans and alot of youngsters aswell... our pitching staff is average at best when healthy, and like you know anything could happen on any given day

that's exactly what scares me the most... we have a couple veternans and alot of youngsters aswell... our pitching staff is average at best when healthy, and like you know anything could happen on any given day

When healthy our pitching staff is the best in the NL.