SportsWrath

Playoff picks

hey

NO Laughing. i know i'm reaching a bit, but itruly believe in these.

AFC

1.Denver

2.Miami

3.Jacksonville

4.Cleveland Browns <-the giants of last year

5.Pittsburgh

6.Houston

NFC

1.Carolina

2.Giants

3.Arizona

4.Detroit

5.Dallas

6.Tampa

Yea Baby :rock:

AFC

1.Denver

2.Miami

3.Jacksonville

5.Pittsburgh

6.Houston

NFC

1.Carolina

2.Giants

3.Arizona

4.Detroit

5.Dallas

6.Tampa

I...can't...help it... :LMAO::LMAO:

Arizona is the most believeable of the two. But, you do remember Kurt Warner right? Even if Leinart starts day 1 there will be a learning curve.

Detroit can't get that lucky twice...the Tigers then the Lions? Yeah right!

I can believe the Browns making the playoffs maybe a wild card not the division. Doesn't mean they'll have a bad record though.

I didn't see Houston until now... that is the least likely of all.

Houston isn't making the playoffs. You're only hurting yourself believing that.

Detroit, maybe, because they are in a real weak division. Plus I think Kitna is an upgrade.

The Cards, who knows? If their line can block, they might have a scary offense, even with Warner.

I think that Cincy, Indy, and New England would have to disagree. As far as who won't be on your list from the AFC, I'd say that Houston would be the most likely to fall off, but seriously I don't see any of the teams that I listed falling out of the playoffs.

As far as the NFC goes, I'd say that the first two are correct and I think that Dallas will be in the playoffs as well, but I'm lost on the rest of the conference.

Holy crap! I just realized you're expecting Seattle not to make the playoffs! I thought you wanted the Cards as a wildcard. There's just no way Seattle's not making the playoffs. Curse of Superbowl losers or not. They haven't lost coaches. They didn't lose too many good players. Alexander's legs haven't been amputated. And they are playing SF and the Rams twice. Even if they split with the Cards, they are more than likely going 5-1 in the division.

Holy crap! I just realized you're expecting Seattle not to make the playoffs! I thought you wanted the Cards as a wildcard. There's just no way Seattle's not making the playoffs. Curse of Superbowl losers or not. They haven't lost coaches. They didn't lose too many good players. Alexander's legs haven't been amputated. And they are playing SF and the Rams twice. Even if they split with the Cards, they are more than likely going 5-1 in the division.

nah they'll finish third behind the rams too. :doh: trust me :TU:

AFC

1.Denver

2.Miami

3.Jacksonville

5.Pittsburgh

6.Houston

NFC

1.Carolina

2.Giants

3.Arizona

4.Detroit

5.Dallas

6.Tampa

Is this one of those Sarcastic Fishing posts? Because if it isnt, this list has to be the most moronic in a long time.

Is this one of those Sarcastic Fishing posts? Because if it isnt, this list has to be the most moronic in a long time.

why? Becasue i have the balls to actually not pick the favorite teams every year. The NFL is known for it's parity. Any team can get in. Any dickwad could just pick the same 12 teams from last year.

How are the Cleveland Browns anything like the Giants of last year?

A very promising quaterback. Good skill players with brayolon edwards and jurevicious. An explosive TE(you'll see)

A very underappreciated defense with a 2nd year coach ready to make a playoff push.

I don't understand how you can't see the simularities. i could go on more but i made my point.