SportsWrath

Congratulations Yankee fans

gateb

Did anyone listen/see Chris Russo today? I just watched it and it is disgraceful. I'm sure you Yankees fans hate it too, because I know the guys here do stick with the Yankees through and through no matter what you guys say, but Russo is a fucken joke.

For those of you that don't know, he's wearing a snowhat with the Yankees logo saying their his new team because the SF Giants suck, he can't be a Twins fan because of the Liriano trade, and basically any other excuse possible. And now he's talking like he's a die-hard saying "Well, we got the break because Selig never made any restrictions with spending money but even then I think we'd overcome that and win the division."

What a joke.

Did anyone listen/see Chris Russo today? I just watched it and it is disgraceful. I'm sure you Yankees fans hate it too, because I know the guys here do stick with the Yankees through and through no matter what you guys say, but Russo is a fucken joke.

For those of you that don't know, he's wearing a snowhat with the Yankees logo saying their his new team because the SF Giants suck, he can't be a Twins fan because of the Liriano trade, and basically any other excuse possible. And now he's talking like he's a die-hard saying "Well, we got the break because Selig never made any restrictions with spending money but even then I think we'd overcome that and win the division."

What a joke.

you spelled fucking wrong, you fucken retard

I do not watch them on YES or listen to them but I do know that he hates the Yankees....why is he now a Yankee fan? I hate front runners and people that come out of the woodwork

Because he needs to have someone to root for. And it's the day after Paps blows the save and the Yanks hold on to beat Chicago.

some one needs to make a rule book on being a fan. The fan status gets thrown around too much. I know if there was a rule book on it, russo would have just broken about half the rules.

The way he acted was so immature too, it really got on my nerves. Smiling when fans of all teams called him a horrible fan and any other name basically.

One Met fan that called in made a great point. Being a Yankee hater in the playoffs is just as fun as being a Yankee fan in the playoffs. Down 4-2, runner on first and two outs in the bottom of the eighth, watching A-rod strike out in that spot would be just as fun as watching him hit a home run. That actually got Russo thinking...