SportsWrath

sportspage mike

donovan4prez

< < 98% of the threads on this page are started by him......let's give the nerd a warm round of applause!! > >

With all due respect, I am far from being a nerd and who in the hell cares if I was. I happen to have access to a ton of sports information. Or is it that you are upset because our publication is involved with so many sports associations.

I was asked to joing this board to provide sports news that would probably help expand chats and the site itself.

If you don't like what I post then don't read the message.

Take care;

Mike

>

With all due respect, I am far from being a nerd and who in the hell cares if I was. I happen to have access to a ton of sports information. Or is it that you are upset because our publication is involved with so many sports associations.

I was asked to joing this board to provide sports news that would probably help expand chats and the site itself.

Take care;

Mike

:clap:

< < 98% of the threads on this page are started by him......let's give the nerd a warm round of applause!! > >

Take care;

Mike

Your a good man :rock: :worshippy: