SportsWrath

New kings of NY my ass

BigBlueArrington

In your dreams... Unless you have your pitchers beam all 6 or 7 of our ALL-STARS in the head, like you had Clemens do to Piazza, you cheap bastards... or wait, we could have A-Rod slap (like the bitch he is) the ball out of our first baseman's hand... you guys are the fucking Redskins/Cowboys of baseball, and it makes me laugh that you still have to cheat to win...

A-Rod was called out on that play. And you call A-Rod a bitch like you wouldn't praise him if he was a met. I understand your anger though, the guy did just hit 2 homers (one of them a grand slam) against your mets.

What I was responded to buddy ol' pal, was how are you going to catch up to the Sox when they spanked the NL and you guys did average at best

I would like to know how taking 4 straight series is average.

.500 is average. 9 for 12 is well above average, even counting the Nationals series, we're still 10 for 14. Well above average.

The Sox are on a hot streak right now, sure they haven't lost to the NL but they sure as hell aren't going to pull that off for the rest of season against the AL.

I'm going to try to ts stay away from the excuses so I won't use the many that a Yanks fans would in this case. We got destroyed, simple as that.

However, these teams are still even IMO or at least close to it. These 6 games can't really show who is better.

A-Rod was called out on that play. And you call A-Rod a bitch like you wouldn't praise him if he was a met. I understand your anger though, the guy did just hit 2 homers (one of them a grand slam) against your mets.

Yeah, I'd take A-Rod and make him a 2nd baseman... Cause I'd MUCH RATHER have David Wright on 3rd, and Reyes at SS then A-Rod anyday of the week...

It started tonight. :LMAO:

lol...it started tonight, ended tonight... have fun being 2nd place in the AL West, and 4th place in the AL...

My 1st place Mets will see you in the postseason if you guys even make it

I would like to know how taking 4 straight series is average.

.500 is average. 9 for 12 is well above average, even counting the Nationals series, we're still 10 for 14. Well above average.

The Sox are on a hot streak right now, sure they haven't lost to the NL but they sure as hell aren't going to pull that off for the rest of season against the AL.

I hope for your sakes that's true... like I said, I'd rather see you guys in the WS than either of the Sox

As I said before, I hope you guys do make it to the playoffs, shit even the World Series... Cause I much rather play the Yanks then the Red or White Sox..lol

....Why? You want us celebrating in your stadium again?

....Why? You want us celebrating in your stadium again?

Lets see... Red Sox is winning the series 3-0... the Yanks and Mets series is tied 3-3... common sense my friend :TU: by the way look at the letters I wuoted you in bold... We won twice at Seah to your once, and the one game you won was because our saver Billy Wagner is shit

Lets see... Red Sox is winning the series 3-0... the Yanks and Mets series is tied 3-3... common sense my friend :TU: by the way look at the letters I wuoted you in bold... We won twice at Seah to your once, and the one game you won was because our saver Billy Wagner is shit

OK, enough allready... We'll settle this once and for all in the 2006 World Series. ;):rock:

My statement was in referance to the 2000 world series, you remember...when Bernie said "Hey Piazza, hold on to my glove while I celebrate in your stadium :P

OK, enough allready... We'll settle this once and for all in the 2006 World Series. ;):rock:

I wish but I have a feeling we're in for a letdown against the Reds in the WC round and you guys will be knocked out.

lol...it started tonight, ended tonight... have fun being 2nd place in the AL West, and 4th place in the AL...

My 1st place Mets will see you in the postseason if you guys even make it

"Oh no it didn't" (Swishes hips, snaps fingers like a black girl)

Yankees win 5 straight! :rock: