SportsWrath

New kings of NY my ass

BigBlueArrington

I'm very upset... Willie is a moron for not getting rid of Soler after he walked the first 2 guys... I'm going to sleep now... I'm very upset :cwy:

that's all I can say... maybe we'll get another subway series in the World Series if you guys can some how catch up to the Sox... you guys need to win that division to get in cause the AL Central right now have the Wild Card position

I'm very upset... Willie is a moron for not getting rid of Soler after he walked the first 2 guys... I'm going to sleep now... I'm very upset :cwy:

that's all I can say... maybe we'll get another subway series in the World Series if you guys can some how catch up to the Sox... you guys need to win that division to get in cause the AL Central right now have the Wild Card position

Tha Yankees will be in the post season, don't you worry your little head about that. ;)

Tha Yankees will be in the post season, don't you worry your little head about that. ;)

4 games behind the Red Sox, 7 games behind the White Sox.. good luck.. (no sarcasm intended...seriously)

Well now that Sox wont have batting practice against the NL, we'll be just fine.

Look at all of the Yankees' injuries. They still find a way to win. Only half the season has been played. Anything can happen for better or worse. That includes the mets.

Um... we are in the drivers seat... as you guys already know the NL is weak, and so is our division... you guys have a rough task ahead, healthy or not we have more of a chance to not only make the playoffs, but win the division. And if you can tell me one team in the NL East that's going to catch us I'll laugh at you...

Um... we are in the drivers seat... as you guys already know the NL is weak, and so is our division... you guys have a rough task ahead, healthy or not we have more of a chance to not only make the playoffs, but win the division. And if you can tell me one team in the NL East that's going to catch us I'll laugh at you...

crazier things have happend in the past. I bielive the mets will win the division, but you never know. Shit happens.

It's not about catching you guys. All it takes is you guys to slump and another division foe to get hot. It could happen. Theres still a long way to go, and IMO the season doesn't really start till after the Allstar break.

Well now that Sox wont have batting practice against the NL, we'll be just fine.

LOL, you guys struggled with the NL, tieing a series with us, lost to the Braves one game then barely beating the Braves, didn't you guys also lose a game vs the Marlins and the twice vs the stinking Nats??? Yeah your right the Red Sox are done with thier batting practice, but let me know when your starts... lol, go ahead and and talk about how crappy the NL is, then realize that almost EVERY AL team did better vs the NL than the Yanks... LOL

LOL, you guys struggled with the NL, tieing a series with us, lost to the Braves one game then barely beating the Braves, didn't you guys also lose a game vs the Marlins and the twice vs the stinking Nats??? Yeah your right the Red Sox are done with thier batting practice, but let me know when your starts... lol, go ahead and and talk about how crappy the NL is, then realize that almost EVERY AL team did better vs the NL than the Yanks... LOL

Thats funny cuz the Yanks just shited on the mets (the best in the NL)

I hope you guys make the playoffs, but remember you guys have a ways to go... The Red Sox are for real, and if you don't catch up to them you have to depend on catching up to the defending champions...

We both have long roads ahead, but yours is a little ruffer

:confused: Funny, last time I checked we won 4 straight series against the NL... If thats struggling, then we're in deep shit.

Thats funny cuz the Yanks just shited on the mets (the best in the NL)

lol...you look at the game... while I look a the series... 3 wins 3 losses... I don't care if you won by 50 one game then we win 2 straight guess who's the winner... I'll admit, you kicked our asses this game, but only tied the series...

ever heard the phrase "you might have won the battle, but you haven't won the war."

:confused: Funny, last time I checked we won 4 straight series against the NL... If thats struggling, then we're in deep shit.

What I was responded to buddy ol' pal, was how are you going to catch up to the Sox when they spanked the NL and you guys did average at best

lol...you look at the game... while I look a the series... 3 wins 3 losses... I don't care if you won by 50 one game then we win 2 straight guess who's the winner... I'll admit, you kicked our asses this game, but only tied the series...

ever heard the phrase "you might have won the battle, but you haven't won the war."

Met fans always give yankee fans shit for "living in the past". Take a wild guess of what you are doing now? :P

Met fans always give yankee fans shit for "living in the past". Take a wild guess of what you are doing now? :P

no no no... Yankee's live in the past from 5 years ago... I brought up something that happened this season big differance my friend

Mets VS Yanks in the world series would be awesome. I would love for the Yanks to get 27 championships and what better way to do that than to beat the mets?(again)

In your dreams... Unless you have your pitchers beam all 6 or 7 of our ALL-STARS in the head, like you had Clemens do to Piazza, you cheap bastards... or wait, we could have A-Rod slap (like the bitch he is) the ball out of our first baseman's hand... you guys are the fucking Redskins/Cowboys of baseball, and it makes me laugh that you still have to cheat to win...