SportsWrath

Mets vs. Red Sox- V2006

Blue Jeans

No matter what, it's gonna bea great series. Lester vs. Soler won't be the greatest, though it should be a game to watch whenever lester is pitching. Next up, Pedro vs. Beckett, one ace beyond all aces returning to Fenway Park and another entirely different type of pitcher hoping he can even scratch what Pedro had in Boston. And then ending it, the possible All Star starting pitchers, Curt Schilling and Tom Glavine. If Pedro gets booed, I admit I'll lose a lot of respect for my fellow fans.

Worst part, I have the red hot Reyes and Wright and also Beltran on my fantasy team, talk about dilemmas.

No matter what, it's gonna bea great series. Lester vs. Soler won't be the greatest, though it should be a game to watch whenever lester is pitching. Next up, Pedro vs. Beckett, one ace beyond all aces returning to Fenway Park and another entirely different type of pitcher hoping he can even scratch what Pedro had in Boston. And then ending it, the possible All Star starting pitchers, Curt Schilling and Tom Glavine. If Pedro gets booed, I admit I'll lose a lot of respect for my fellow fans.

Worst part, I have the red hot Reyes and Wright and also Beltran on my fantasy team, talk about dilemmas.

All three games have great pitching matchups. In case you havn't heard about Soler he is our rookie pitcher who threw a complete game shutout the last time he was away from Shea, sure it was against the D Backs but exciting nonetheless. Soler and Lester gets a 7 out of 10 because of some of the similarities. Pedro and Beckett 10/10. And Schilling and Glavine, that's also a game to watch 9/10.

Lovin' the reaction Pedro got.

I'm shocked at how many Mets fans there are tonight, I didn't realize we were that well spread out :o

Soler vs. Lester was a bust tonight. So far a very exciting game but in terms of pitching, not good at all.

Lovin' the reaction Pedro got.

I'm shocked at how many Mets fans there are tonight, I didn't realize we were that well spread out :o

Soler vs. Lester was a bust tonight. So far a very exciting game but in terms of pitching, not good at all.

So far was the key word.

It's nice to see that pedro was so well recieved there and he genuinely looked happy to be back and thankful for the support. Complete opposite of Damon, whole looked like he was a deer in headlights back there. I do wonder how Pedros affection for his former mates will translate to his mound success though.

Does not bother me though, I do not hate the SOX and at this point am more happy Reyes is ok and Sanchez is ok.

Dr. Charles Steinberg, executive vice president of public affairs for the Red Sox:

"You don't demonize the enemy," Steinberg said. "You still honor and value the person regardless of what uniform they're wearing."

....Funny, how that rang so true when Damon went back to Boston. :LMAO: I find the current love-fest goin' on in boston a little amusing. Now there's no way I expected Damon to get any cheers in boston walkin' in wearing a Yankee uniform, I guess just alot of red sox fans forgot about 86'.