SportsWrath

David Wright

Ditto

If he survives that chant without going into a funk, the Mets should start designing a monument for him. Talk about pressure!

Please take your useless posts and stupidity elsewhere. You bring nothing to the table.

He is crumbling under the pressure as far as I can see :LMAO:

In 300 career game(before tonight) he has a .311 average, 58 homers, 78 doubles, 4 triples, 34 steals, a .380 ob%, a .543 slg%, has scored 188 runs, and has 348 hits.

This kid clearly does not have what it takes. Oh yeah he is 23 as well.

My thoughts exactly. Now that Pujols is back it makes things even more confusing.

The Cards were winning without Pujols. Do you thing the Mets would win without Wright?

Let me answer that. No way!!!

1027, this moron just solidified the arguement that Wright is the MVP and has no idea he did so. Do not bother helping him.

I just figured it out. When a New Yorker can read, he/she becomes a Yankee fan. When they can't read, they're Mets fans. I never said Wright didn't deserve the MVP. In fact, I might have stated somewhere the he did deserve it at this point.

Read the posts, maggot shit. If you can't read, get someone in your family to read it for you.

just figured it out. When a New Yorker can read, he/she becomes a Yankee fan. When they can't read, they're Mets fans. I never said Wright didn't deserve the MVP. In fact, I might have stated somewhere the he did deserve it at this point.

Read the posts, maggot shit. If you can't read, get someone in your family to read it for you.

Then do us a favor, learn how to fucking write something

without insuating something, you stupid fuck.

This is what you wrote Ditto verbatim

The Cards were winning without Pujols. Do you thing the Mets would win without Wright?

This statement clearly shows that David Wright is the most valuable

player, I`ll leave it to your wife to read it to you and explain it.

I just figured it out. When a New Yorker can read, he/she becomes a Yankee fan. When they can't read, they're Mets fans. I never said Wright didn't deserve the MVP. In fact, I might have stated somewhere the he did deserve it at this point.

How about reading the posts where I school your ass regarding attendance at Shea you dity old shit stain.

You came here looking to start trouble regarding David Wright. It was clear you were not in favor of him being the MVP, then you state the Mets would not win without him(which is untrue as this is still a good team) and then you state that the Cards win without Pujos(go check the win% on that one douchebag).

I am so tired of making you look like a moron and then you fail to respond to my bitch slapping of you.

Here is a little advice, before you come here making statements about the Mets, realize I will be on your stupidity like a fly on shit.

Which makes him the MVP dipshit :rolleyes: Pujols is no MVP if they are just as good w/o him, but your saying w/o Wright we couldn't win...which makes him MVP... the words of Carlos Mencia "Der, Der, Derrr"

Which makes him the MVP dipshit Pujols is no MVP if they are just as good w/o him, but your saying w/o Wright we couldn't win...which makes him MVP... the words of Carlos Mencia "Der, Der, Derrr"

Some people need on this board COUGH**Ditto**COUGH

need to take some reading comprehension classes.

Then do us a favor, learn how to fucking write something

without insuating something, you stupid fuck.

This is what you wrote Ditto verbatim

This statement clearly shows that David Wright is the most valuable

player, I`ll leave it to your wife to read it to you and explain it.

It seems you're another one. Would you show me where I said Wright didn't deserve the MVP?

It seems you're another one. Would you show me where I said Wright didn't deserve the MVP?

Seems for the 565th consecutive time here on SW you have brought nothing to the table.

Here is some free advice, do not worry about the Mets and MVP chants for their 3Bmen, worry about the Yankee 3Bmen and the constant booing he endures night in and night out.

Seems for the 565th consecutive time here on SW you have brought nothing to the table.

Here is some free advice, do not worry about the Mets and MVP chants for their 3Bmen, worry about the Yankee 3Bmen and the constant booing he endures night in and night out.

:o