SportsWrath

Martinez and Bradberry restructure.

BlueInCanada

Without actually seeing serious production on the field yet, I don’t think I could love this team any more than I do right now. 

Guys are putting themselves behind the needs of the team. Is there any good O-lineman left in FA? 

7 minutes ago, JayD said:

Without actually seeing serious production on the field yet, I don’t think I could love this team any more than I do right now. 

Guys are putting themselves behind the needs of the team. Is there any good O-lineman left in FA? 

Only problem is we currently have less talent on the OL than we did before free agency started, and that's an accomplishment.

27 minutes ago, JayD said:

Some vets out there and there's always the post draft cuts that happen when one or two guys worth a damn suddenly find themselves replaced by a rookie. 

Right now though must guys worth a damn have been signed or resigned.

I assume they bring in a few more Oline pieces before and after the draft.

Might be a spread offense type of year, lines the play makers out wide and get the defense out of the front seven.