SportsWrath

Giants looking at another former Jet.

BlueInCanada

2 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

Supposedly lots of talk between the Giants and OLB Jordan Jenkins.

Think a younger version of Golden, who will cost more.

Ugh...he's also a stiff hipped OLB at that. He's another okay, starting calibur player, but not anyone who's going to blow you away.

I also always thought of him as more of an effort sack guy, i.e. he'll get you a sack only if the QB stays in the pocket too long.

Just now, mastershake said:

8 sacks and 13 QB hits last year....meh. Those are pedestrian numbers (unless we get him for real cheap, which I doubt).

Might as well bring back Golden.

I'm not fan of Golden, is anything I hope Golden comes back for dirt cheap like 6 million a year, for two years.

Really both of them are cut from the same cloth, neither are overly atheltic, but right now the edge market has disappeared (Armstead resigned, Lawson to the Dolphins) I just like that Jenkins is only 25, where as Golden will be 30.

12 minutes ago, BlueInCanada said:

I'm not fan of Golden, is anything I hope Golden comes back for dirt cheap like 6 million a year, for two years.

Really both of them are cut from the same cloth, neither are overly atheltic, but right now the edge market has disappeared (Armstead resigned, Lawson to the Dolphins) I just like that Jenkins is only 25, where as Golden will be 30.

Golden was 1991, so he'll be 29.

I'd take him on a 2 year 12mm deal, or 3 year 20mm deal in a heartbeat.