SportsWrath

Mets get no love here

would you trade syndergaard for Sonny gray, Tyler Wade, dellin betances and Greg bird?

I don't know... can't say I watch the Yankees play to know much about these guys other than Bird has a world of talent but is always hurt, Wade is batting under .100, Sonny Gray is no star and Betances is not lighting it up this year. Any trade for Syndergaard needs to include some young stud infielder who is going to bat .300+

I don't know... can't say I watch the Yankees play to know much about these guys other than Bird has a world of talent but is always hurt, Wade is batting under .100, Sonny Gray is no star and Betances is not lighting it up this year. Any trade for Syndergaard needs to include some young stud infielder who is going to bat .300+

ok take your pick of andujar or Drury...also Sonny gray in the nl and Citi field would be a stud. Betances has been better...just can't use him for more than one inning.

Wade is young and can play all over..he will hit for average and steal bases...he has hit at every level of the minors

Im such a superstitious asshole. At 11-2 I upgraded my tv package so I could watch the games. As soon as i did the free fall started. I went to a game in Cincinnati and they lost that series to the crappy Reds. So I did what any rational, sane person would do....cancelled the tv package on Friday and stopped posting here. Now they win 4 in a row. My apologies to the Mets and their fans. It is my fault.

It's a long season...the entire national league is a crap shoot..every division.

I think it's safe to say that the best teams are in the Al, but the nl is going to be a dog fight in every division.

I wouldn't predict the winner of any nl division.

Ok, the Padres and reds aren't going to win their divisions or a wc...but even the marlins have played 500 ball after their abysmal start.

The nl is going to be fun this summer

How about a trade for degrom? Yanks give you an infielder an outfielder, a relief pitcher and a starter.

Tyler Wade, Billy McKinney, Jonathan holder and Domingo Acevedo

You can have smarja for a potato knish

How about a trade for degrom? Yanks give you an infielder an outfielder, a relief pitcher and a starter.

Tyler Wade, Billy McKinney, Jonathan holder and Domingo Acevedo

The Mets will never trade with the Yankees.... unless they are going to pay a kings ransom. Degrom might be the best pitcher in baseball, and we are wasting him