SportsWrath

NBA Finals Thread!

Reaper

1. Thu, Jun 8 – at Dallas, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

2. Sun, Jun 11 – at Dallas, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

3. Tue, Jun 13 – at Miami, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

4. Thu, Jun 15 – at Miami, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

5.* Sun, Jun 18 – at Miami, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

6.* Tue, Jun 20 – at Dallas, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

7.* Thu, Jun 22 – at Dallas, 9:00 pm EDT (ABC, TSN)

I'm hoping for a Miami Heat Championship in 6 games cause I can't stand Kobe Bryant and would like to see Shaq win one without him. :TU:

I agree.

And I am SOOOO glad Phoenix got beat. Nash, his hair, Barboza and Diaw I could NOT take anymore! And Tim Thomas...ugh!

LETS GO MAVS!!!

Dirk has turned into a dominating force out there. You cant guard him, too quick for big men, and he's too tall for quick guys. Yet they have to have small guys guarding him, which he can shoot over at will or pass to anybody he wants at will.

THE NEW GREAT WHITE HOPE!

I'm hoping for a Miami Heat Championship in 6 games cause I can't stand Kobe Bryant and would like to see Shaq win one without him. :TU:

How could you support a guy that intentionally tanks the regular season since 2003 and only plays semi-hard in the playoffs?? :confused:

LETS GO MAVS!!!

Dirk has turned into a dominating force out there. You cant guard him, too quick for big men, and he's too tall for quick guys. Yet they have to have small guys guarding him, which he can shoot over at will or pass to anybody he wants at will.

THE NEW GREAT WHITE HOPE!

Dirk is a semi-fraud! 2-12 shooting vs. Posey??? Comon??? And in an earlier game vs. the Heat, Ol' Dirk had 28 points total and 21 of them came from the foul line. Dirk should be scoring 35-40 a night vs. Posey. And during a stretch the Heat threw Gary Peyton on Dirk....

:huh::confused: