SportsWrath

Live from Training Camp

Dragon

Just a few highlights.

Eli is Eli. One play he floats one to Shepard that get picked by Jackrabbit. Then immediately hits Beckham for 2 TDs.

Beckham is abusing Eli Apple. Like... I'm not sure if I should be excited or concerned.

Geno Smith is erratic. Josh Johnson is indecisive as all hell. Davis Webb is probably the #2 in my mind.

Brandon Marshall made an amazing catch at the start if 7 on 7s. Haven't really seen him since. He's still out here just not targeted.

Lacosse looks good. As do Perkins, Gallmann and Vereen.

Engram hasn't been unleashed yet. No real opinion on him yet.

JPP looks really good and Flowers trimmed down some but it's hard to evaluate then without pads. Fluker is enormous.

Sidenote... this is my first time seeing Beckham live. Never seen anyone with this much energy.

I'm excited that Apple gets to work against Beckham.

I'm concerned that Apple may have bulked up a little too much. I hear he looks like Revis now.

That's good though, Eli the Corner, biggest problem was that he got dominated when playing press or on the line.

Never seen someone get pushed around by a slot WRs so much.

That's good though, Eli the Corner, biggest problem was that he got dominated when playing press or on the line.

Never seen someone get pushed around by a slot WRs so much.

What I saw yesterday (granted I could only see one side of the field) was a lot of Jackrabbit in the slot and Apple on the outside.

Just read an update that said Apple followed Beckham around all day today and pretty much shut him down.