SportsWrath

where did all these "mets fans" come from all of a sudden

donovan4prez

Right! But most NY area Yankee fans call the Mets their favorite NL team. It's just that it's not too often they give us anything to cheer about.

i dont hear most NY fans calling the Jets "their favorite AFC" team <_<

most real fans only have one team

i dont hear most NY fans calling the Jets "their favorite AFC" team <_<

most real fans only have one team

I agree. Never understood folks who said "I'm a New York Sports Fan, I like all the NY teams" Hogwash....

I've been a Mets fan since my uncle took me to a game when I was 10... btw, we got are asses kicked by the DEVIL RAYS :brooding:

I don't hate the Yanks, but I won't watch thier games... if I do it's vs the Red Sox, and I root for the Sox :P

Yeah, I've read a lot of his posts between here and the Giants Message Board. He's an aggitator, but he's actually pretty funny sometimes.

when he first came here he had 2 other names to and they were hilarious characters.. one was Dave_Brown_Giants and Time_4_Teletubbies or some shit... it was hilarious... I'm happy he brought back the Sean Salisbury avatar :clap:

I agree. Never understood folks who said "I'm a New York Sports Fan, I like all the NY teams" Hogwash....

I rooted for the Mets before most of all y'all were born. Before them, your traitorous Giants were my favorite NL team. I'm sorry if I have the mental capacity to hit on more than one team.

D4P likes to ive people a hard time, but he's a good guy ;)

when he first came here he had 2 other names to and they were hilarious characters.. one was Dave_Brown_Giants and Time_4_Teletubbies or some shit... it was hilarious... I'm happy he brought back the Sean Salisbury avatar :clap:

You are the minority.

I rooted for the Mets before most of all y'all were born. Before them, your traitorous Giants were my favorite NL team. I'm sorry if I have the mental capacity to hit on more than one team.

you should be :P

btw, if you and your boys would've gotten to the polo grounds more often we never would have gone to SF in the 1st place.

Not me. Still a diehard Phillies Phan.

Even if you took 2 from us this time. This time. :brooding:

Victorino was stated as the hero of that game, but face the facts. If Rowand was playing center, he would have caught the drive by Floyd, and the Mets would have been shut out.

Guest So.Cal Dub

I've been a Mets fan since May 2006. :rock:

:LMAO:

actually, I dont like to call the Mets my NL team, hell I dont even live NY, but I allways have pulled for them.

I've been a Mets fan since May 2006. :rock:

:LMAO:

actually, I dont like to call the Mets my NL team, hell I dont even live NY, but I allways have pulled for them.

I haven't lived in NY for 21 years... lol, and I'm 24 years old

yeah, you guys have been mets fans since the 70's and 80's

and wizzdumb owns a duplex in downtown manhattan

In my case that is true. I am old enough that vividly remember 1986 as a young kid in grammar school. I have always been a Met fan and quite frankly in my formative years it was quite easy as they did own NY back then. I have stuck with them through thick and thin. My first recollections were of the Joe Torre managed Mets of 80-81 and I really started to watch around 1984 when the mets really started getting good.