SportsWrath

Giants sign Junior Ioane

vermin79

Link

Not a bad signing, adding some depth to the NT. He'll probably back up Seawright, who hopefully ends up being a BEAST. :TU:

i will eat a piece of shit if jonas seawright is our starting DT going into the first game. no lie.

i will eat a piece of shit if jonas seawright is our starting DT going into the first game. no lie.

LOL, Ok dude. I hope you aren't serious though. Especially if the shit is nutty and has a lot of corn in it.

Guest Floyd The Barber

Junior Ioane immediately moves ahead of William Joseph in the depth charts...solid move, for a guy without much of a history, he certainly is an upgrade over 1st round disapointment Joseph...

Junior Ioane immediately moves ahead of William Joseph in the depth charts...solid move, for a guy without much of a history, he certainly is an upgrade over 1st round disapointment Joseph...

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Dude WJ plays the Other DT position, Not NT. I would of thought an "Informed" Football person would know that.

Here we go again...

Guest Floyd The Barber
Here we go again...

here we go on what again ?? i had commented that picking up Junior, although not flashy, was a very solid move by the FO...the FAB 4 expects him to immediately move ahead of William Joseph on the depth charts once the pads go on...

here we go on what again ?? i had commented that picking up Junior, although not flashy, was a very solid move by the FO...the FAB 4 expects him to immediately move ahead of William Joseph on the depth charts once the pads go on...

:doh:

Nevermind dude....

He can't move ahead of Joseph because they don't play the same position. Robbins or Ducket can move ahead of Joseph though, and I wouldn't be surprised, they all are pretty equal right now.

Guest Lockhart
Link

Not a bad signing, adding some depth to the NT. He'll probably back up Seawright, who hopefully ends up being a BEAST. :TU:

I didn't know practice squad players like Seawrong had backups.

Why?

because practice squad players that the Giants hype up prior to TRAINING CAMP won't make the final roster, let alone start in a regular season NFL game. I will eat a piece of shit if he starts in a PRESEASON game.

there's a reason he didn't make the team last year and a reason why no one has heard of anything prior to this year about him, but since the Giants don't seem to have anyone else to hype up at DT this year (William Joseph, in my opinion, is merely serviceable), it might as well be a practice squad player that might deserve a shot somewhere else.

because practice squad players that the Giants hype up prior to TRAINING CAMP won't make the final roster, let alone start in a regular season NFL game. I will eat a piece of shit if he starts in a PRESEASON game.

there's a reason he didn't make the team last year and a reason why no one has heard of anything prior to this year about him, but since the Giants don't seem to have anyone else to hype up at DT this year (William Joseph, in my opinion, is merely serviceable), it might as well be a practice squad player that might deserve a shot somewhere else.

I see...But seeing that their really isn't anyone who really stick out in the DT. You might be seeing your eating you own words. (Or in your case, your own crap)

I see...But seeing that their really isn't anyone who really stick out in the DT. You might be seeing your eating you own words. (Or in your case, your own crap)

I don't see us going into the season without a real veteran at tackle...