SportsWrath

"All the hype about Jonas Seawright are true."

Plax 4 Prez

All of the talk and hype about DT Jonas Seawright seems to be true. We all know he put on some serious muscle weight and has looked great in workouts, but even Giants offensive linemen have called him “unblockable”. Both David Diehl and Rich Seubert have stated that Seawright is one of the best physical specimens they have ever had to try to block.

If true, I'm slightly amused and happy. Can't be overly excited given the quality players that Diehl and Seubert are. Both are good, I'm glad we have both, and I wouldn't say they're horrible. But at the same time, I can't say that either of these two are stellar, top notch O-linemen.

If true, I'm slightly amused and happy. Can't be overly excited given the quality players that Diehl and Seubert are. Both are good, I'm glad we have both, and I wouldn't say they're horrible. But at the same time, I can't say that either of these two are stellar, top notch O-linemen.

our line I would say is above average when you consider how man yard Tiki got, and Eli threw for I think 24 TD's... but I do see where your comming from

Guest Dye Job

Great news.............anything that could lead to the eventual demise and ridding of William Joseph from the Giant roster would be music to my ears. Hey maybe the new deputized National Guard are down in South Beach dragging him back to Haiti !!!

Great news.............anything that could lead to the eventual demise and ridding of William Joseph from the Giant roster would be music to my ears. Hey maybe the new deputized National Guard are down in South Beach dragging him back to Haiti !!!

:huh: are you being sarcastic or do you like Seawright?

So who do you project as starting DTs if we cut Joseph?

Undrafted free agent from NC I think.

all this hype reminds me of the infamous Ryan Van Dyke situation...

and it seems it happens every season...the NYG hype up one player and he never even makes the team.

I'm not sold on an undrafted free agent that won't even be with the team this season...but that's just me being pessimistic.