SportsWrath

Giants Sportswrath forum over run with Pussies

Firstnten

The only pussies are the ones that believe this rumour mill site - you should read up more - right now Shockey and Plaxico are in Miami "working out". Learn to think for yourselves - the FAB 4 will advise you.

:blah: You're owned, bitch. :chair: Nothing unusual for you, Pin Cushion.

Guest Floyd The Barber

believing this site, that was claiming Orlando Pace signed with the NYG's last February is believing that RELYONELI had nothing to do with the breakdown and compromising of this very board...

Guest Lockhart

I can see Eli throwing to cardboard cut-outs of Shockey and Plaxico - I bet they have better hands than the real guys. The "Me-First" boys must read these silly rumours about spending a few days in Jersey and just laugh. TO-White and TO-Lite preaparing for another drunken day poolsde!

I can see Eli throwing to cardboard cut-outs of Shockey and Plaxico - I bet they have better hands than the real guys. The "Me-First" boys must read these silly rumours about spending a few days in Jersey and just laugh. TO-White and TO-Lite preaparing for another drunken day poolsde!

You are perpetually owned, bitch. And a bitter loser to boot. :baby: :LMAO:

The only pussies are the ones that believe this rumour mill site - you should read up more - right now Shockey and Plaxico are in Miami "working out". Learn to think for yourselves - the FAB 4 will advise you.

Ok lockhart....

You're credibility is under this site. They where right about the arrington deal pending.

You guys are great.

believing this site, that was claiming Orlando Pace signed with the NYG's last February is believing that RELYONELI had nothing to do with the breakdown and compromising of this very board...

I see a reason to rat you out, Florence. Be careful...

Guest Floyd The Barber
I see a reason to rat you out, Florence. Be careful...

the FAB 4 are single handedly the biggest contributors to this board, as far as discussion and presense...why in the world would any of us compromise a place we put on the map ??

if anything, its one of the envious public looking to bring the structure down...

the FAB 4 are single handedly the biggest contributors to this board, as far as discussion and presense...why in the world would any of us compromise a place we put on the map ??

if anything, its one of the envious public looking to bring the structure down...

This a representation of the fab four cumulative contributions to this forum.

garbage-dump.jpg

The bulldozer represents relyon and any other memeber attempting to rid the MB of this trash...

Falsely accusing or insinuating that someone caused a dastardly deed is grounds for disciplinary action.

Biggest contributors? Now that's funny?

Frankly, a few days without the ignorance of the Faux Four was refreshing. I gave me time to recall what I enjoy about being a Giants fan and it had little to do with the rantings of what I'm certain is one nerdy teenager who longs for attention.

The only thing that you and the rest of the Fag 4 can offer advice on is group homosexual acts. We all know that you got your start in the showers of the college where you claimed to have been a star wide receiver.:LMAO::clap::LMAO::clap:

Guest Floyd The Barber
Biggest contributors? Now that's funny?

Frankly, a few days without the ignorance of the Faux Four was refreshing. I gave me time to recall what I enjoy about being a Giants fan and it had little to do with the rantings of what I'm certain is one nerdy teenager who longs for attention.

really ?? :drool:

All you are, and all you will ever be here is an owned bitch who loves to complain about everyone and everything Giants. Thanks God you have Florence to comfort you. I think you are officially Johnny Cakes, and Floyd is Vito. What a nice couple of bitches you are. :LMAO:

What makes me laugh is the fact that the Fab 4 considers everyone insignificant, but won't make a bet with me.

If I'm so insignificant, why don't you take my bet?

Willy Joe makes the roster, you leave.

Willy Joe gets cut, I leave.

If I'm so insignificant and you're so confident, why doesn't ever member of the Fab 4 take this bet?

What makes me laugh is the fact that the Fab 4 considers everyone insignificant, but won't make a bet with me.

If I'm so insignificant and you're so confident, why doesn't ever member of the Fab 4 take this bet?

These guys have lost a few bets, in the past with members and don't pay up..

ask lokchart about a certain san fran game last year..

They'll come back anyway with a new name. My bet is wizdum2.

One reason and one reason only, it doesn't involve having man to man sex with them. Tell them that you are well endowed and they will fight each other to be first on the computer especially Lockhart who has admitted he was a star WIDE RECEIVER.:LMAO: They are getting tired of each other and are looking for new partners. After all, they are the FAG 4. :LMAO:

Guest Dye Job
These guys have lost a few bets, in the past with members and don't pay up..

ask lokchart about a certain san fran game last year..

If you'll remeber correctly you accepted the bet........heads I win tails you loose. You lost but I was nice enough to at least give you back your curn.