SportsWrath

JaQuain Williams

Sephiroth

Yeah, I've yet to see a Giants team that can match up with tight ends. Which is pretty sad.

I am Blessed to have had 45 years of Giants football... Carl Banks got the most press as being the best to cover a tight end... but Lloyd...Gregory and Van Pelt from the previous era... who were there when LT came aboard were able to cover a back or TE coming into the flat...

Give JaQuain a fuckin break.

Sure he hasn't developed like we all (mainly me) expected him too.

But they had him cover TY Hilton and Reggie Wayne 1on1 multiple times last night. Not his fault.

Fleener and Allen are good TEs also.

JaQuain is being overworked.

He's a 3rd down LB who can get pressure on a blitz or do a solid job covering a TE or RB or containing the flats.

These WRs and TEs will Roast up any LB like a fat blunt of bubba Kush on any NFL or even Safety when the QB has over 3 seconds play after play.

I don't blame Fewell either.

We are depleted at CB and without Will Hill we have zero nfl caliber starting or 2nd string Safety's after our Stud Rolle.

Yet some of the big plays down the seam were most definitely on Rolle. And the awful fucking dropped INT near the end of the first half that would have changed the complexion of the game. Rolle had a poor game at best.