SportsWrath

Spy Photo Of Eli Manning Released

donovan4prez

i think everyone on the planet is familiar with the photo of Eli being drunk last year before the playoff game against Carolina with the college chick.....and if not, here is the photo

eli_drunk.jpg

a breaking story covered by Brokeback Media shows Eli in Miami at a party with his new boy-toy.....a picture is worth a thousand words...........

Eliandboyfriend.jpg

Guest Carbo
:LMAO::LMAO::P :worshippy: Classic stuff! I mean, you're a jerk and all, worse still an Eagles fan. But I must give kudos when due. :clap::clap:

i think everyone on the planet is familiar with the photo of Eli being drunk last year before the playoff game against Carolina with the college chick.....and if not, here is the photo

eli_drunk.jpg

Look how calm he is. No pressure, he's getting laid. He's willing it so.

Donovan, of course, would suddenly get the "flu."

eli_drunk.jpg

a breaking story covered by Brokeback Media shows Eli in Miami at a party with his new boy-toy.....a picture is worth a thousand words...........

That picture has been around for years. It's from his days at Ole Miss. You should be banned for posting flase information lol flamer.