SportsWrath

Giants Sign New FB / Axe Kicker

Lughead

Roster moves

With starting fullback Henry Hynoski set to begin training camp on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list, the Giants have added Ryan D’Imperio to the roster to help share the workload that’s expected to be carried by tight end Bear Pascoe.

To make room on the roster for D’Imperio, the Giants waived kicker David Buehler, which means the kicking job is now veteran Josh Brown’s to lose.

i didn't want to keep two kickers obviously but i was kind of looking forward to just making pascoe the FB so robinson would get some reps at TE. hopefully we can still work him in somehow

i didn't want to keep two kickers obviously but i was kind of looking forward to just making pascoe the FB so robinson would get some reps at TE. hopefully we can still work him in somehow

I think the only "fullbacks" on our roster opening day are Pascoe and Hynoski. I think this guy is being brought in just to have someone else to play that position with Pascoe during camp.

I think the only "fullbacks" on our roster opening day are Pascoe and Hynoski. I think this guy is being brought in just to have someone else to play that position with Pascoe during camp.

Think they will be on the lookout for FB help right up until opening night, if nec. No way they go with Pascoe and injured Hynoski as only FBs.