SportsWrath

Fab Four Draft anaylsis

Firstnten

DE Mathias Kiwanuka Boston College - underwieght pussy

WR Sinorice Moss Miami - party pussy not a football player

LB Gerris Wilkinson Georgia Tech - we drafted a LB!?!?! at round three he has to suck

DT Barry Cofield Northwestern - see round three

OT Guy Whimper East Carolina - see round three

S Charlie Peprah Alabama - see round three

CB Gerrick McPhearson Maryland - three round three..

this should save everyone 10+ pages of giants suck...ae is a retard, and the fab four rules...

Guest Lockhart

Close , but I already summarized the picks beofre.

Let's recap this disaster called the Giants 2006 draft

1. Idi Amin - some guy from BC who the ESPN cast gasped at when drafted.

2. Sinorice Moss - EA keeping with his "little brother" collection - also good as Santa's helper at Xmas parties.

3. Ferris Bueller - conned his way into the draft as a linebacker

4. Barry Cofield -Who? ..........he played DE too.

5. Guy Whimper - his name says it all.

6. Jeepers Peepers - the nerd on the Alabama football team

This is beyond pitiful!

Well to sum it all up I suppose it's safe to say that Ernie went out with a pitifull whimper !!!

Guest Dye Job
DE Mathias Kiwanuka Boston College - underwieght pussy

WR Sinorice Moss Miami - party pussy not a football player

LB Gerris Wilkinson Georgia Tech - we drafted a LB!?!?! at round three he has to suck

DT Barry Cofield Northwestern - see round three

OT Guy Whimper East Carolina - see round three

S Charlie Peprah Alabama - see round three

CB Gerrick McPhearson Maryland - three round three..

this should save everyone 10+ pages of giants suck...ae is a retard, and the fab four rules...

You will never hear us say the Giants suck. We are critical of the way the team is being constructed is a better way of stating our position.

You will never hear us say the Giants suck. We are critical of the way the team is being constructed is a better way of stating our position.

In the end, it doesn't matter what any of us think. They will do what they will do, with or without us as fans/critics.

Please, you're not fooling anyone. The Fag4 are not Giants fans. <_>

LMAO!! thats all you do...nothing else....

giants suck...ea sucks the org is pathetic...

:(

Guest Dye Job
Is it worse reading it from them or is it worse when other posters egg them on?

We don't need to be egged on. We just watch every Sunday and are realists.

We don't need to be egged on. We just watch every Sunday and are realists.

Yep, realists complain about how bad pro bowl players are how how bad a team is that won a tough division with a second year QB.

The fab 4 will soon grow tired of bitching about Shock, Eli, Plax etc, and will turn their attentions to telling us how much Tiki sucks.

Yep, realists complain about how bad pro bowl players are how how bad a team is that won a tough division with a second year QB.

The fab 4 will soon grow tired of bitching about Shock, Eli, Plax etc, and will turn their attentions to telling us how much Tiki sucks.

No, the next guy on their hit list is Moss, no doubt. First dropped pass he's a blown pick.

Guest Carbo
No, the next guy on their hit list is Moss, no doubt. First dropped pass he's a blown pick.
Actually, that dwarf has been on my hit list since his name first appeared on the Giants radar. He's nothing more than a gimmick, and he'll prove to be a bigger bust than Rocky Thompson. You heard it here first.

Actually, that dwarf has been on my hit list since his name first appeared on the Giants radar. He's nothing more than a gimmick, and he'll prove to be a bigger bust than Rocky Thompson. You heard it here first.

Considering your life has been a total bust, who better than you to be an expert on this subject.

Guest Lockhart

Simply put the FAB 4 analysis depends on facts and relates the truth - for you homers, kiddie.com is your message board.

Simply put the FAB 4 analysis depends on facts and relates the truth - for you homers, kiddie.com is your message board.

And the Truth is, the FAG 4 is a bunch of bitter, hateful fools. Outside of you jackasses, no one here would disagree with that assessment.

Let's recap this disaster called the Giants 2006 draft

1. Idi Amin - some guy from BC who the ESPN cast gasped at when drafted.

2. Sinorice Moss - EA keeping with his "little brother" collection - also good as Santa's helper at Xmas parties.

3. Ferris Bueller - conned his way into the draft as a linebacker

4. Barry Cofield -Who? ..........he played DE too.

5. Guy Whimper - his name says it all.

6. Jeepers Peepers - the nerd on the Alabama football team

This is beyond pitiful!

this is analysis!?!? ....

Satiare = analyisis.......

:flex:

And i'm really getting sick of the memebers here who cry every we time we address these dudes...

claiming we egg them on...their posts are the only ones that get responses regardless...

It's a patheitc response when someone is beating on a friend and you stand by and DON'T respond..

Maybe they will just go away.......yet you still read thier posts....

Try and experiment next time one of the fab four starts a thread see how many views they get and tell me that not responding is gonna do squat...get a clue..

in the three short days since the crack down on the General forum it is 1000% better...

And. . .? The Giants graded third out of a four man race. What's your point? Those grades will also equate to the Division standings this year. EA screwed up royally. Way to go out, BigGuy!

Why don;t you juts stick to one screen name...

and where is your raiders logo?

Guest Carbo

and where is your raiders logo?

and where is your NAMBLA logo?

Relax guys...

I've insisted all along this guy posting with many usernames is a Cowboys fan, and I've never received a direct response refuting that, so I'm sticking by my statement.

there is no doubt this is lockhart/carbo/theanswers/lockhart!/lockhart10/disaster..

the list goes on and on...