SportsWrath

Your choice, assuming 1st round DT

gmenroc

Don't say we will lose him just because he is an Restricted Free Agent. The Pat's let Welker walk I am sure they would pay Cruz more than we can afford to.

And that's fine... we need to be mindful not to fuck up the team for years to come because we're focusing on one player... Like I said I like Cruz and he has a reasonable price tag... if we can't afford him, then we'll move on.

I am with Lug, I think Eifert is the pick and honestly, I would love it. I am not a fan of any of the DT's that could be there for us and the pass rushers are deep in this class. No ILB is worth it at 19. OT, Johnson, Joeckel and Fisher all gone in the top 12, Cooper and Warmack gone in the top 12. The whole nonsense that Gilly doesn't use a TE is absurb.

The only way we are going TE in the first is if that's the BPA. Which is unlikely, given that OT, DT, and CB are deep in this class, and are premier positions. Not impossible... but TE will have more value later, and we all know about Pope and his magic. More likely that we will sign a free agent if Bennett walks, for a modest contract just like we did with Bennett. Thinking Fasano, with whom the Giants have reported interest in.