SportsWrath

NYG's 2006 draft class...

Guest Floyd The Barber

any DT...ill make it easy

Ok so you would have taken any DT...Ok what about Manase Hopoi, DT, Washington...He went undrafted but you would have taken him in the 5th :doh:

Dont try and cop out pick a player you would have taken in the 5th

if we were going to reach on a guy, why not reach on a DT ????? a position of dire need...

we now have close to 15 CB's on this roster...

I agree with this!! Way to many CB's on the roster considering our need for DT is still

weak in my opinion. I would have like to see them

reach on 1 more DT !! unless there is FA in the plans.

:drool:

Guest Lockhart
bc these guys are "charector" picks means dick...will being MR. NICEGUY translate to the type of guy on the football field that will tackle you for a loss of 3 yards. then jam his cleat in your throat on the way up ?? i think not...

Throw in this poor draft class with the aging and injured free agent acquistions and you have one pitiful off season for the Giants.

Heres the thing floyd !!

IF i were the GM i would have traded up for the stud DT.

But we also were down a pick with #6 so we would have

had very few picks 4 or 5 left depending on the deal.

I would have possibly traded for Carpenter. (parcell taking this guy pissed me off)

If no trade up or down I would have at least gone for 2 DT's in the 1st and 2nd.

LB in the 3rd like they did and then WR, CB or OT. 4/5/7

But the bottom line is we wont know until these guys play.

Put it this way in the second round Osi Umenyiora from Troy State

was picked by the Giants. At that time I said " who the fuck is this guy! "

Give props to EA for this pick. Lets wait it out I am dissapointed in that

some of the bigger names were not taken but its hard to know exactly

what will happen.

Again Osi Umenyiora ??? who??

Guest Floyd The Barber
Heres the thing floyd !!

IF i were the GM i would have traded up for the stud DT.

But we also were down a pick with #6 so we would have

had very few picks 4 or 5 left depending on the deal.

I would have possibly traded for Carpenter. (parcell taking this guy pissed me off)

If no trade up or down I would have at least gone for 2 DT's in the 1st and 2nd.

LB in the 3rd like they did and then WR, CB or OT. 4/5/7

But the bottom line is we wont know until these guys play.

Put it this way in the second round Osi Umenyiora from Troy State

was picked by the Giants. At that time I said " who the fuck is this guy! "

Give props to EA for this pick. Lets wait it out I am dissapointed in that

some of the bigger names were not taken but its hard to know exactly

what will happen.

Again Osi Umenyiora ??? who??

you would of thought with all of his maneuvering and dealing we would have something to show for it...i still can not believe we walk away with 1 DT and 1 LB from the 2006 draft...

Big Tuna and Dallas had the draft the Giants wished they could of had...Carpenter , Fassano...we should be on the phone with Tuna offering him the GM spot for next season...

you would of thought with all of his maneuvering and dealing we would have something to show for it...i still can not believe we walk away with 1 DT and 1 LB from the 2006 draft...

Big Tuna and Dallas had the draft the Giants wished they could of had...Carpenter , Fassano...we should be on the phone with Tuna offering him the GM spot for next season...

Yes, because the Giants had a shot at Carpenter :brooding:.

See what Cowboy fans think about Fasano...they hate the pick.

I also thought we could have done better but as you and I both know

because there good in college doesnt lock them in as good players

in the NFL !! you know this !

Lets hope EA picked some warriors in this bunch!!!

Guest Floyd The Barber
Yes, because the Giants had a shot at Carpenter :brooding:.

See what Cowboy fans think about Fasano...they hate the pick.

now Dallas has 2 TE's that are better than Shockey...Parcells dialed into Charlie Weiss over this pick...i think id trust it...

Guest Lockhart

I think your suggestion to John Mara that Bill Parcells become the Giant GM next season will happen, as the Giants get their first true GM since George Young's departure.

Guest Floyd The Barber
I think your suggestion to John Mara that Bill Parcells become the Giant GM next season will happen, as the Giants get their first true GM since George Young's departure.

contracts and incentives should be drawn up as we speak and presented to the correct affiliates of the Parcells camp...

Guest Dye Job
What do professional scouts know? :TU:

Can't comment on the other teams, but ours don't know much.

Guest Lockhart
Can't comment on the other teams, but ours don't know much.

Accorsi appears lost in free agency and the NFL draft - his choices make that apparent.

Yeah, could you do that? Because I like my GM to think out of the box about personnel and make decisions like starting Scott Brunner over Phil Simms. :rolleyes:

Guest Dye Job
Accorsi appears lost in free agency and the NFL draft - his choices make that apparent.

He' drafting for the future like he's been doing for the last 6 years........problem is the future's never reached.

Did you miss the part when we picked him in the FIFTH ROUND? He'll get his chance at CB and S, but for now he'll be of great use on special teams. Who would you have picked instead?

He'll never answer that.

if we were going to reach on a guy, why not reach on a DT ????? a position of dire need...

we now have close to 15 CB's on this roster...

Ummm, did you miss the fact that we drafted one in the 4'th round? Thanks for playing Captian Obvious.... what a tool.

now Dallas has 2 TE's that are better than Shockey...Parcells dialed into Charlie Weiss over this pick...i think id trust it...

I would hope that he would, they were part of the same coaching staff at one point, but again a douchebag like yourself has probabaly forgotten this.

Who would you have picked instead?

2'nd time this was asked & still no answer.

Who would you have picked instead?

3'rd time this is asked & still no answer.... amazing.

any DT...ill make it easy

Really.... read below.

Ok so you would have taken any DT...Ok what about Manase Hopoi, DT, Washington...He went undrafted but you would have taken him in the 5th :doh:

Dont try and cop out pick a player you would have taken in the 5th

OWNED!

Yeah and this all comeing from the guy who wanted to build the Giants off of undrafted FA's :LMAO:

Who cries on and on like a little girl about not drafting true talent but wants to replace proven NFL starters with undrafted FA's...... amazing strategy, he must have also been in charge of Napolean's little jaunt into Russia during the middle of winter, probably also urged Custer to go after the Indians full bore without backup.

A tutorial in Floyd-sense would be named:

Classic Blunders in Life - How I Embarrass Myself Daily on an Internet Message Board.

- Floyd the Barber

A preface by Lockhart titled: I wish I was a real WR.

Guest Lockhart
He' drafting for the future like he's been doing for the last 6 years........problem is the future's never reached.

That's what the old CBengals always said before Marvin Lewis took over As long as Ernie is the GM the Giants will always be "building for the future".

He'll never answer that.

Ummm, did you miss the fact that we drafted one in the 4'th round? Thanks for playing Captian Obvious.... what a tool.

I would hope that he would, they were part of the same coaching staff at one point, but again a douchebag like yourself has probabaly forgotten this.

2'nd time this was asked & still no answer.

3'rd time this is asked & still no answer.... amazing.

Really.... read below.

OWNED!

Who cries on and on like a little girl about not drafting true talent but wants to replace proven NFL starters with undrafted FA's...... amazing strategy, he must have also been in charge of Napolean's little jaunt into Russia during the middle of winter, probably also urged Custer to go after the Indians full bore without backup.

A tutorial in Floyd-sense would be named:

Classic Blunders in Life - How I Embarrass Myself Daily on an Internet Message Board.

- Floyd the Barber

A preface by Lockhart titled: I wish I was a real WR.

OWNED