SportsWrath

31?

NeMesiS

Yeah and the DC everyone wants back, lead the only D worse then us.

the good news is we can only get a little bit worse..... BUT WE CAN GET A WHOLE LOT BETTER. But I don't see it happening with Perry Clewless. He really needs to go back to the drawing board now that he is at the bottom and he has to fix it either by telling Coughlin/reese the players he needs or don't need and either fixing or changing his schemes. A combo of both is needed.

the good news is we can only get a little bit worse..... BUT WE CAN GET A WHOLE LOT BETTER. But I don't see it happening with Perry Clewless. He really needs to go back to the drawing board now that he is at the bottom and he has to fix it either by telling Coughlin/reese the players he needs or don't need and either fixing or changing his schemes. A combo of both is needed.

Can't teach an old dog new tricks.. I've wanted a new DC since Spags left.. never felt comfortable with Fewel although he might've been what's available at the time...

The way I see it, this team will make the playoffs next season, or else Gilbride and/or Fewell will be history.

Setting such a low bar... As far as I know both should be gone.. or at least Fewel. The ranking speaks for itself.. our D has been horrific to watch.