SportsWrath

So, some of you guys got your wish come true today huh?

boohyah

LOL!!! Gotta Laugh at that franchise the 69'ers...talk and act big...but when it comes down to it...they are always afraid of the Giants...whether that fear is justified or not. I hope they never smell another Super Bowl for the next 20 years. Jacobs was washed up with us...much less with them. I wanted Andre Brown and Wilson playing with Mr. Broke Feet spelling the both of them every now and then.

Love Andre Brown......he has the moves and has the power......he just has to stay healthy

Bullllshit! I cant hear you!

Our coaches think Lumpkin is the answer and hence handed him the ball in crucial games - for no fucking reason whatsoever. Do the Giants have a good psychiatrist to check Gilbride's fucking head and then give him a fucking lobotomy.

Bullllshit! I cant hear you!

Our coaches think Lumpkin is the answer and hence handed him the ball in crucial games - for no fucking reason whatsoever. Do the Giants have a good psychiatrist to check Gilbride's fucking head and then give him a fucking lobotomy.

I thought Lumpkin should have been used more efficiently. I wouldn't say he's a bad RB, but I wouldn't leave the ball in his hands on those short runs.