SportsWrath

Breaking Chiefs News

Lughead

Any updates...he shot his girlfriend in front of her own mother...she was taken to the ER still alive but she died as they were working on her. On her blog she writes on how everyone, her boyfriend, she and their child (I guess along with the rest of the family) had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Beyond my religious beliefs you don't know how many clients of mine I have had to counsel that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Suicide is never the answer unless one is doing it to save others then its a personal sacrifice...like disarming a bomb so that others may live knowing that its probably going to blow up in your face. Just goes to show you fame and money do not happiness make...

Only thing I heard t was that they were recently arguing . have not heard what they where fighting about.

Last I heard was that the only report was from one of those "Friends of a friend of the babys mama who is the uncle of this and the friend of that" is that the Mother came come late from a concert and there was a heated argument the night before.

Guest StrahansGap

Belcher was from West Babylon. When I was in High School, West Babylon was in my division in Suffolk County. I played them my junior and senior year. He graduated in 05, I graduated in 94. Never played against him but it hits close to home for me. Fucked up story.

Any updates...he shot his girlfriend in front of her own mother...she was taken to the ER still alive but she died as they were working on her. On her blog she writes on how everyone, her boyfriend, she and their child (I guess along with the rest of the family) had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Beyond my religious beliefs you don't know how many clients of mine I have had to counsel that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Suicide is never the answer unless one is doing it to save others then its a personal sacrifice...like disarming a bomb so that others may live knowing that its probably going to blow up in your face. Just goes to show you fame and money do not happiness make...

I love your post but dont agree with the choice of words. You cant call it a solution. A permanent solution?? I dont think those words will work well. Suicide - the acceptable way you describe it like disarming a bomb is more - sacrifice. Sacrifice. Not suicide. Suicidal bombers are palestinians for examples because they dont have a choice since Israel has US support. They have no choice but to fight back in the only way they can. This is different. A very sad sad story. Hurts you a bit esp when he was sane enough to go and thank his coaches before ending his life. To think - a little therapy could have solved all this instead of an anger fit. People shouldnt own weapons man....