SportsWrath

Bench Bradshaw!

Treehugger

A. Bradshaw - 5.8 ypc/1 TD on 10 carries + 61 yards receiving (2 receptions)

A. Brown - 4.92 ypc/1 TD on 13 carries

D. Wilson - 2.17 ypc on 6 carries + 5 yards receiving (1 reception)

What a bum, bench his ass. He's our third best option right now. Why do the Giants keep showing loyalty to busted players?

I like Bradshaw alot. He had a great game last night. But I dont think those stats are a good reflection of the year he's had so far. He's had a serious problem with being consistant. In alot of games this year he stunk up the place, then padded his stats with one or 2 break out runs. But yea, he had a great game last night.

That being said, I hope he can continue to play the way he did last night. Brown going down really sucks. The guy was money on short yards. Looks like Wilson is finnaly going to get some snaps. Hope he can replace Browns production.

Said it before, Bradshaw is maybe the most competitive, fiery player we have on our whole team. That guy runs with so much desire it's ridiculous. The problem is not with his heart. It's with his body. He can't carry a 20 carry plus load week after week. If we manage him, and we get to the Super Bowl again, then sure, turn him loose. But until then, he needs help.

Said it before, Bradshaw is maybe the most competitive, fiery player we have on our whole team. That guy runs with so much desire it's ridiculous. The problem is not with his heart. It's with his body. He can't carry a 20 carry plus load week after week. If we manage him, and we get to the Super Bowl again, then sure, turn him loose. But until then, he needs help.

Right- he had a lot more energy this week, Like the beginning of the season. He needs a good supporting cast.

So you're saying he's good for over 20 touches a game?

Where did I say that? I've previously stated I wanted to see all three RBs sharing the workload. My objection is to hyperbole; Bradshaw is serving his role within the TEAM very well.

Where did I say that? I've previously stated I wanted to see all three RBs sharing the workload. My objection is to hyperbole; Bradshaw is serving his role within the TEAM very well.

I honestly don't know where this message board would be without hyperbole.