SportsWrath

a pattern i've noticed on espn's coverage

mastershake

They love 99% of the picks, lol

"With the 30th pick in the second round the *insert team here* selects Steve Jimbo, fat guy, Denver Community College"

Mel Kiper: "I love this picks for *insert team here*...they really needed someone to clog the middle of the line, and Jimbo is just that. Good value at this point in the draft. Some might critisize him because he has no athletic ability and spends his day at Burger King and the couch, but his size shoudl allow him to more than make up for this."

Edited by shockjock

"With the 30th pick in the second round the *insert team here* selects Steve Jimbo, fat guy, Denver Community College"

Mel Kiper: "I love this picks for *insert team here*...they really needed someone to clog the middle of the line, and Jimbo is just that. Good value at this point in the draft. Some might critisize him because he has no athletic ability and spends his day at Burger King and the couch, but his size shoudl allow him to more than make up for this."

LOL thats so true looks like they dont want to upset anyones "1st pick moment"

and now, a break to footage with the same corny rock and roll music that we've had for the last 5 years playing in the background.

Guest So.Cal Dub
Michael Irvin is the Paula Abdul of Football. He loves everybody, especially guys who have been in trouble with the law.

"I disagree with Mel. That pick is so you. You just made it your own. Keep it up "