SportsWrath

What has the Fab Four been saying all along !!!

Guest Dye Job

Guest Nutty Sack

Ernie Accorsi sucks !! DeMeco Ryans was the oh so obvious choice. You guys have not heard anything out of us yet !!

I hope the Mods are up for the challenge.

Guest Carbo

Pinch me! This can't be happening! Can it?? Wait, I know. We're all being punked by ESPN. I sense a disastrous two days for this organization. :(

Pinch me! This can't be happening! Can it?? Wait, I know. We're all being punked by ESPN. I sense a disastrous two days for this organization. :(

The pick was so BPA, too...you dont have more BPA situation than the one we were just in...32 with no one left but best players that were passed up on, and we STILL reach...in the FIRST ROUND!

Guest Nutty Sack

Why should anything change ?? We been living with first round busts now since Ernie took over. He's going out the way he came in...........a loser !!

Guest Lockhart
Ernie Accorsi sucks !! DeMeco Ryans was the oh so obvious choice. You guys have not heard anything out of us yet !!

I hope the Mods are up for the challenge.

Houston grabbed Ryans immediately with the first pick of the second round. ERnie snuck this pick in while the FAB 4 were consulting with John Mara - I think Ernie is drunk.

Guest Carbo
relax..... this was a great trade by EA

we lost O opportunity

WR pick would have been a waste

remember what they said about Osi........ Osi who ?

chill

we are a great team in 06

This could have been a great trade. But as it turns out it isn't. You don't draft a player in the first round to sit on the bench. And that is exactly what the Giants did. A wasted first round pick. They could have traded down again for this coveted pick. He would have still been available in the third.

relax..... this was a great trade by EA

we lost O opportunity

WR pick would have been a waste

remember what they said about Osi........ Osi who ?

chill

we are a great team in 06

EXACTLY, we are a great team in 06! It's about winning now...so why not get a WR that will help you now...?

No, instead we will draft a Tim Carter esque player in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Santonio Holmes is a TD machine, I really wish we had got him...I was happy with the trade at first because I thought we were going to get Jackson, instead, or at the least Ryans...positions that we actually need.

WR rarely ever come into the NFL and perform well. Just look at all the top 10 WR's chosen over the past couple of years. NO chance they would take Toomer's spot.

Lendale is going to be an awful pro. He's just like Ron Dayne.

Watson is arguable, but I think we will be able to get a solid DT later in the draft. And Mathias is a better player than Watson.

You're opinion sucks !!!

i always though quite highly of you......... never mind.....

Moss !!!

Guest Lockhart

Oh Great - another UM Thug - I guess Sinorice will immediately report to poolside in South Beach to join Plaxico and Shockey. At this rate Eli won't have ANY receivers to throw to in the offseason. EA is so bad this draft he is entertaining.

Guest Carbo
Oh Great - another UM Thug - I guess Sinorice will immediately report to poolside in South Beach to join Plaxico and Shockey. At this rate Eli won't have ANY receivers to throw to in the offseason. EA is so bad this draft he is entertaining.
Hehe. I hadn't thought about the UM connection. So Moss immediately reports to South Beach, where he hooks up with Shockey and Burress for "workouts". Imagine Eli trying to complete a pass to the 5'8" Moss when he constantly overthrows the 6'6" Burress. This could prove to be a very entertaining season. . .for all the wrong reasons.

Guest Lockhart

Looks like this draft has proven the FAB 4 right again - the longer Accorsi is associated with the Giants, they will never develop into a real threat in the NFL.

But as it turns out it isn't. You don't draft a player in the first round to sit on the bench.

Carson Palmer, Eli Manning to an extent ditto with Alex Smith, Steve McNair rode the pine for his first three years, last year Seattle drafted center Chris Spencer, he rode the pine also.

Stupid argument.

Carson Palmer, Eli Manning to an extent ditto with Alex Smith, Steve McNair rode the pine for his first three years, last year Seattle drafted center Chris Spencer, he rode the pine also.

Stupid argument.

Especially when most of our positions are filled very well.