SportsWrath

Giants - Panthers Thursday Nights Game

BleedinBlue

I'm impressed with Barden so far (hope I don't jinx him with this comment). This is a chance of a lifetime for him to prove he's the real deal.

I can't get over Andre Brown's running. He runs like he's hungry to prove to all his doubters that he's the man.

Gotta love JPP! and why can't Eli come firing out of the gate like this every week. He's one very dangerous QB when he's on.

Man.....this is like a dream game. Offensive line dominating. Barden making great catches. Brown playing like Walter Payton. Bennett looking like a stud TE and Hynoski making great plays. Eli looking like the greatest QB ever, etc. Maybe I'm dreaming and I'm not awake yet.

Brown in for the second TD

Man.....this is like a dream game. Offensive line dominating. Barden making great catches. Brown playing like Walter Payton. Bennett looking like a stud TE and Hynoski making great plays. Eli looking like the greatest QB ever, etc. Maybe I'm dreaming and I'm not awake yet.

Brown in for the second TD

i think your awake, we cant both be dreamming the same hehehe :)

And I thought I was going to bed at half time. Yea right, no way was I going to miss that stomping. My boy Barden finnaly got his shot, and looked like a young Randy freakin Moss. Obviously enough cant be said for Brown as well. This kid wants to play BAD.

Two things that helped Brown and Barden and the whole team:

1) We haven't had a running game in a long time and by having a back that can throw up a hundred yards and punish tacklers changes the whole offensive game for the Giants

2) Carolina was so focused on Cruz, that it gave Barden and Bennett the opportunity of a lifetime. After last night's game, I doubt very much that an opponent will take Barden lightly - everyone will have seen the tapes