SportsWrath

Devils V Rangers

TheMessiah

The series is over. The Rangers will be playing golf in April again!!!!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I normally don't do this but after reading this and your thread that you posted on the devils section I must, you are starting to get on my nerves. I have been nothing but nice and have not spoken down about anyone of your players(I know that there is not much too do it when your team is losing) but even during the regular season when the Rangers where on did I say anything bad or negative I always gave credit where it was due; I can not stand another one of your posts they are all stupid they consist of a sentence and then an emotion, put some substance behind what you are saying. This might be venting as my team nears elimination but you are going to have too eat some major crow if the devils lose this series. I hope there players have the same mentality as you do look right past this round it is already won.

Sorry to hear I am bothering you so much. I agree that you have been "nothing but nice ". You take me too seriously. I'm just here having fun. To me it is more fun if the fans really dislike the other team. Don't take it personelly but I hate the Rangers. Most of the Rangers fan (especially you) are pretty cool a couple are not. I like to post my little smart ass comments and get under their skin but for the most part it is all in fun. I think this place would be very boring if all the Devil fans were being respectful of the Rangers and vice versa. That is not my thing. If you don't like my posts you can ignore me (I think we have the ability to do that) or just try taking them in the light hearted way I mean them. I'm not gonna change.

PS my post in the Devils section has 3 sentences and no smilie!! :LMAO:

Also, I'm a fan. I can look past you. I'm sure the Devil's are not or you are right they will be in trouble.

I am going to the game and the draft so I will start the thread early again

One shift at a time one period at a time one game at a time

Rangers in 7 :rock:

Its about having faith and belief. Sometimes thats all it takes. The law of averages says the breaks have to start going the Rangers' way and I believe that Game 4 is the start of it.

Either win or lose, overall I see this season as a success and we have a bright future ahead of us. :cheers:

Lets go Rangers! :rock:

Sorry to hear I am bothering you so much. I agree that you have been "nothing but nice ". You take me too seriously. I'm just here having fun. To me it is more fun if the fans really dislike the other team. Don't take it personelly but I hate the Rangers. Most of the Rangers fan (especially you) are pretty cool a couple are not. I like to post my little smart ass comments and get under their skin but for the most part it is all in fun. I think this place would be very boring if all the Devil fans were being respectful of the Rangers and vice versa. That is not my thing. If you don't like my posts you can ignore me (I think we have the ability to do that) or just try taking them in the light hearted way I mean them. I'm not gonna change.

PS my post in the Devils section has 3 sentences and no smilie!! :LMAO:

Also, I'm a fan. I can look past you. I'm sure the Devil's are not or you are right they will be in trouble.

It is all good, I told you it probably more of my venting than anything. You seem like a cool cat, but since I went to the medowlands Devil fans where pissing me off throwing beer at me and telling me how much my team sucks. O well I will be there whether they win or lose have a great rest of the season and I do not want to discourage you from posting here(which I am sure that I did not) but hey you never know(NY LOtto matto)

Is everybody watching the draft? Rangers played well in the 1st. lead 1 - 0. Devils have tied it in the 2nd. I was watching the draft so I don't know how. Panther pick is coming up so I'm gonna miss most of the 2nd.

Go Devils!!!!

Sweeeeeeep!!

Nice trade by the Giants....It was a fun season and although I hate the Devs I think they will win the cup, not because they beat the Rangers but because of the way they play hockey they don't make mistakes and they lay back and wait for the other team to make the mistakes. There PP is crazy me and my friend could not watch when they where on the PP.

• 3 weeks later...