SportsWrath

This Football Junkie Needs Some Real News!!

BleedinBlue

I'm going crazy looking for anything of real interest that has to do with football. As far as the Browns being sold to a Steeler's fan for a billion dollars makes me yawn.

I read an article discussing the 5 best plays so far in training camp by the Giants. Cruz made an awesome catch, Bardin made two of the "wow" catches, Hosley has shown the ability to stuff WR's with some great plays (that'd be nice to find a CB with some solid skills), and last but not least, WR David Douglas has wowed the shit out of people including a diving one-handed catch.

Other than that, haven't found anything to make me feel as if I've gotten a decent fix for my football habit.

I did find this and it made me laugh! Not sure that some of our new board members will appreciate it, but hey....this is a Giants forum.

philadelphia_eagles_cartoon_shaving_until_super.jpg

Well, from what I've read Will Hill has been impressive. David Wilson is making his rookie mistakes, but is must-watch action, and JPP is still unblockable.

Yeah, I've slowly been coming around to the idea that Will Hill might be the real deal. With Sash out for 4 weeks, he might get the opportunity to show us what he's made of in real games. I think the brass has him on a very short leash so he needs to keep himself squeaky clean to stay on the team. He's obviously a very talented athlete. Now if he can just corral that demon inside him and walk the narrow path, he might be the surprise of the season.

I'm going crazy looking for anything of real interest that has to do with football. As far as the Browns being sold to a Steeler's fan for a billion dollars makes me yawn.

I read an article discussing the 5 best plays so far in training camp by the Giants. Cruz made an awesome catch, Bardin made two of the "wow" catches, Hosley has shown the ability to stuff WR's with some great plays (that'd be nice to find a CB with some solid skills), and last but not least, WR David Douglas has wowed the shit out of people including a diving one-handed catch.

Other than that, haven't found anything to make me feel as if I've gotten a decent fix for my football habit.

I did find this and it made me laugh! Not sure that some of our new board members will appreciate it, but hey....this is a Giants forum.

philadelphia_eagles_cartoon_shaving_until_super.jpg

I usually just grab shit from the Giants Message Board and repost it here.....would rather discuss stuff with mellow, knowledgeable fans, without some Barney Fife mod moving my shit around.

Yeah, I've slowly been coming around to the idea that Will Hill might be the real deal. With Sash out for 4 weeks, he might get the opportunity to show us what he's made of in real games. I think the brass has him on a very short leash so he needs to keep himself squeaky clean to stay on the team. He's obviously a very talented athlete. Now if he can just corral that demon inside him and walk the narrow path, he might be the surprise of the season.

yeah, I want to see Hill in some games... only 6 more days til the first preseason game. I know I'm getting way ahead of myself, but Hill could be the heir apparent to KP... I said COULD BE, now. I heard he got some time with the 1's when KP was sitting out of practice... could be telling what the coaches think of him.

I usually just grab shit from the Giants Message Board and repost it here.....would rather discuss stuff with mellow, knowledgeable fans, without some Barney Fife mod moving my shit around.

Exactly...I think I still have two signons over there one is TaylorBanksCarson....the other is TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt...but I can't sign on to either one...the TBCvP one I created last year...just before the Christmas Eve game...went on there for 24 hours and have not been back since. Just think I started over there for a month posted about 5-10 times and then heard about SW and immediately I was in Nirvana...I think my first or second post over here was something along the lines of holy fuck we can fucking curse on this shit... :)