SportsWrath

Question.....Needs Answerin'

Run With 81

So the Giants will make their pick around 6pm tomorrow? It starts at noon right, 25 picks at 15 minutes a piece so which is 375 minutes/60= 6.25 hours. Am I correct? I have work til 5 tomorrow. I hope I get a chance to watch the pick.

• Round 1 - 15 minutes

• Round 2 - 10 minutes

• Round 3 - 5 minutes

• Round 4 - 5 minutes

• Round 5 - 5 minutes

• Round 6 - 5 minutes

• Round 7 - 5 minutes

I could've sworn that they said the time would be reduced to keep the first round from lasting 5 hours this time.

So the Giants will make their pick around 6pm tomorrow? It starts at noon right, 25 picks at 15 minutes a piece so which is 375 minutes/60= 6.25 hours. Am I correct? I have work til 5 tomorrow. I hope I get a chance to watch the pick.

That's assuming every team takes the maximum amount of time to submit their selection. I would guess the Giants pick between 3 and 5...

Guest Lockhart

No, the teams have 15 minutes but few teams actually use all of it, and the next team immediately goes on the clock. The top 10 are a bit slow , but then it speeds up.

Guest Nutty Sack

In the case of the Giants, they will waite until information filters down to them about the Fab Fours input concerning the selection.

No, the teams have 15 minutes but few teams actually use all of it, and the next team immediately goes on the clock. The top 10 are a bit slow , but then it speeds up.

Nothing pisses me off more then the first team taking 10 of the 15 minutes to draft :TD::TD::TD:

you had 3 months just pick somebody