SportsWrath

2006 NFL Draft

parlintm

Wow, I can't wait anymore. The anticipation.....It's KILLING me.

Im going to try to work tomorrow but wanted to make sure I was home by the 20th pick at the latest. Anybody have any idea when they think that will be, roughly? Or our pick?

Yeah, the last time I was this excited for something was our playoff game. It's the mystery of the draft that's got me so pumped right now. This year has more options then ever, that's what has me excited. Even the #1 pick no one really knows right now.

Then I don't know what happens when it's over :brooding:

Wow, I can't wait anymore. The anticipation.....It's KILLING me.

Im going to try to work tomorrow but wanted to make sure I was home by the 20th pick at the latest. Anybody have any idea when they think that will be, roughly? Or our pick?

Roughly,

If each team uses it's allocated 15mins for their pick, the Giants should be there about 6:00-6:15.

With Houston done...and things being what they are NOW...

I'd be watching' by 4:30ish

Roughly,

If each team uses it's allocated 15mins for their pick, the Giants should be there about 6:00-6:15.

With Houston done...and things being what they are NOW...

I'd be watching' by 4:30ish

i would love for the giants to draft around 430 to early though and im sure the texans will be dicks and take the whole time those cocksuckers

drafting williams is why they will never be a good franchise

Been up since 2 am, but that not strange cause I'm an insomniac, but i couldn't get back to sleep due to anticipation. I can't wait, I was trying to get a party going but everyone is busy. Guess I'll get drunk by myself.

well you beat me but i have been up since 8 (that is real early for a high schooler)