SportsWrath

Rangers V Devs

TheMessiah

Olizish sorry for that spelling is horrible. I dont know why he is still playing. Every time he touches the puck he is getting booed. He had an open shot and wiffed on it and was semi responsible for the Devils goal.

Buffalo was just up 1-0 already but Philadelphia scored a shorthanded goal. 1-1 in that game.

Your team should really try a defensive gameplan, you won't score much on us especially with Marty in "playoff mode". The Devils have been scoring goals regularly, which is very rare.

I can see Lundqvist will be good one day, but he is not your sollution for winning now. He will be a good one though.

Edited by Blue_Jeans

No team im ever on would get away with that shit. I'd fucking diss the losers I dont give a fuck. Wimps, get paid millions and your psyche is so fragile you cant get your head out of your ass. They are an embarassment to NY! :furious:

No team im ever on would get away with that shit. I'd fucking diss the losers I dont give a fuck. Wimps, get paid millions and your psyche is so fragile you cant get your head out of your ass. They are an embarassment to NY! :furious:

thanks for reminding me.